Chapter 3

The figure steps out of the darkness of the shadows, and revealing his half-orange, half-black mask.

"Deathstroke." Said Robin with a deeper, darker voice.

" So tell me kid. Bat is not here to babysit you so he left you with a bunch of teenager? Is he even trying to protect you?"

"Arghh!!" Robin charge at him with full speed.

"Robin!!!" Aqualad shout out to his teammate.

The Talons start to continue to strike at the team.

Robin, with all his might, attack Deathstroke with ferocity.

But Deathstroke, is faster than robin.

Robin kicked him at his face, but Deathstroke dodge it. Robin gives Deathstroke a right jab, but he caught it, and strike Robin in the stomach with a hard punch.

"Robin!" Miss Martian yelled.

Robin fell to the ground as Deathstroke hit scrambling with his gut, and he spits out blood.

"Miss Martian" Said Aqualad.

Miss Martian nodded as she lift Deathstroke up with her telekinetic ability. But Deathstroke is always one step ahead. He throws her a ball that broke into two and burst out flames. The fire surrounds her, It made her lose conscious, and made Deathstroke fell to the ground.

"Megan!!!" Said Superboy. He jumps at Deathstroke with rage. He tries to hit him with his super strength, but easily, he dodge. Superboy tries to trip Deathstroke down, but he just simply, jump.

"This will bored me to death" Deathstroke said. He grab a spear from his back, and stab Superboy in the stomach with the spear that contains kryptonite.

Kid Flash run as fast as he could towards Deathstroke.

He runs around him, planning to confuse him. Kid Flash runs up to Deathstroke and preparing to strike him a punch. But Deathstroke caught it like it was the slowest punch that had ever strike him.

Deathstroke hit Kid Flash in the throat, making him suffocate. Then he strike Kid Flash's stomach with his knee. He broke Kid's back by elbow-ing it. Kid was lying on the ground. To make sure he's not going anywhere, Deathstroke stepped on Kid's feet, causing it to break.

Aqualad, who've seen his teammates fall down engaging the world renowned mercenary, charge at him with a glimpse of fear in his eye.

Artemis look at the fallen comrades before her eyes, feeling of rage controls her, and her arrowing skills multiply by 10. With rage in her eyes, she strike her arrow to every each talon that has come forward to strike her.

Aqualad gather up his courage. For my friends. He thought to himself. And suddenly, his eyes are full of confidence. He runs up to Deathstroke. He swings his sword. Unfortunately, Deathstroke spin and dodge it. Then he grabs Aqualad by the neck, and raise him high. Aqualad trembles. He let go his water-bearer. Aqualad tries to stand strong and open his eyes. But Deathstroke's grip tighten, and he faints.

Artemis is in shock as she realized she might not win the fight. Absolutely not alone. She has one chance. Even though she doesn't want to do this, she must get help.

Artemis ran. So fast she might outrun Kid Flash (not really). She turn her comms on and try to contact the Justice League Watchtower.

"Hello!!! This is Artemis. We need help. Our mission turned out to be disastrous! We need backup!!! ASAP!!" 

No reply.

"HELLO!!! PLEASE!!! ANYONE! JUST ANYBODY!!!" She said. Her voice is cracking as she runs as fast as she could, while Deathstroke is chasing her.

As she runs, she shot arrows. But arrows are just like dust to Deathstroke, it doesn't impact him at all.

Artemis is shock by Deathstroke capabilities. She runs faster than before, and she realize, she's out of arrows.

she runs fast. But she knows she can't outrun him, as he runs faster than before and catching up to Artemis. 

Deathstroke grabs her by the neck, and throw her to a crate. Artemis is down and not feeling the aster. Deathstroke grabs his sword and press it to Artemis cheek.

Deathstroke raise his sword, preparing to stab Artemis. 

"Deathstroke! We don't have time for this!! do as you're told" said woman from Deathstroke's comm.

"Yeah Yeah, I'll get to it boss" Said Deathstroke with his sarcastic tone. Even though he is wearing a mask, you can imagine him rolling his eyes.

Deathstroke squat down. "You're lucky" He said, and he leaves.

Artemis doesn't know why Deathstroke left, she doesn't care, all she care about is that she needs to help her friends. But unfortunately, she is badly injured. It weakened her, and made her feel numb. So she did the only thing left available. She turn on her comms, and let out a cry of help.

"anybody, please...... Help."

***
Robin awakened. To see a dark, tall, brooding and frightening blurry figure walking towards him. Robin's eye adjust and it reveals Deathstroke that is less than a feet away from his face.

"Deathstroke. What do you want?" Said Robin with an angry but weak tone of voice. Robin then glance at his teamates who are lying on the ground, which certainly is noticed by Deathstroke.

"How cute. Little broken Robin thinking 'how to save the day'. But it seems, he can't even save himself. Pathetic" Said Deathstroke.

"Slade. Let go of my friends! I promise I'll do anything you want!" Robin said desperately.

"You mean.... something like, being my apprentice?" 

"I'll be your apprentice. Just let them go."

Deathstroke hold out his hand. Robin-with hesitation- took it. The other teammates started to wake up.

"Oh Robin. It's nice that you think you're that important to me..." Deathstroke impales Robin with his blade. The team gasp in shock. "....But all I want is to see you're demise" Deathstroke whispered to Robin's ear, and push him off to the sea.

"NO! ROBIN!!" Miss Martian shout hysterically.

Before they know it, they let tears fell down their cheeks.

"NO....NOOOOO!!!!!!" Said Superboy. Superboy is driven mad by his anger inside, but he is still weakened, because the spear of kryptonite still impales his stomach, so he cannot do anything. 

"NOO!! DEATHSTROKE!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" Kid Flash tries to stand, but he wasn't fully recovered, so he can't stand or do anything.

"DEATHSTROKE!!" Aqualad stands, although he is still a bit dizzy, and he walks wobbly, he grabs his water-bearer and charge at Deathstroke.

Deathstroke just simply strike Aqualad in the stomach a few times, and he fell to the ground.

"As much as I want to finish you off, I made a promise to your friend to let you all go. Goodnight" Said Deathstroke.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS! MARK MY WORDS! THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE IS YOUR OWN BLOOD, AND MY FACE!!" Screamed Kid Flash as Deathstroke walks away. Leaving everyone there, grieving.

A/N: OOOOOHHH What just happened????????? DUN DUN DUN! Hope you like this chapter!

Until Then.