Chapter 2

A/N: Hi guyss!!! It's WildYoungWriter here!!! Hope you like this chapter!! There will be lots if action in this chapter!! You might find the character a bit OOC. But enjoy!!

Cadmus Old Facility. 9:00 pm.

The Team rides in the bio-ship, approaching the Cadmus Old Facillity, that is located near an abandoned harbor.

"5 minutes to destination" Miss Martian informed the team.

"Okay team. Remember the plan. Be careful, and stay safe" Aqualad stands and so the others.

"Got it" Robin answered.

"Ok" said Artemis.

"Okie-dokie" said Kid Flash.

"Yeah ok" said Superboy.

Miss Martian nodded.

"Miss M. Mind link us please" Said Aqualad.

Miss. Martian link everyone.

"We are approaching the facility. Team A prepare for drop." Miss Martian said and informing the team.

Robin, Aqualad, and Artemis attached line to their clothes.

Holes appear under Robin, Aqualad, and Artemis, making them fall.

Robin, Aqualad, and Artemis land near the facility, on the abandoned harbor, which has lots of undelivered crates, and they un-attach the lines.

"Split up" Said Aqualad.

Robin, and Artemis answered with a nodded, and they went their separate ways.

Meanwhile, Miss. M is guiding the ship to the other side of the facility, using camouflage mode.

"MISS M, SUPERBOY, KID FLASH, WE NEED BACKUP IMMEDIATELY!! THE SO-CALLED TALON THAT BATMAN TOLD US, THEY'RE ATTACKING US, WE'RE OUTNUMBERED" Aqualad said through the mind link.

"Hang on!! We're on our way" Miss Martian then turn the bio-ship around.

***
"ROBIN BEHIND YOU!!" Robin turn around and saw a talon holding a sword, ready to strike.

Aqualad punch him, and then he took his water-bearer from his back, and water forms a sword from it. He then, form a fighting stance.

"Where's Artemis?" Ask Aqualad.

"She went according to the plan, we went our separate ways, remember?" Robin forms a fighting stance.

Talons start to appear from every side, making no escape path for Robin and Aqualad.

"We need to find Artemis!" Aqualad swinging his sword to the talons that are starting to strike one by one.

"How do they find us so fast!?" Robin punch and kick-butting the talons, and throwing batarangs all over the talons.

"That's not our first priority!! We need to find Artemis. Fast!" Aqualad stab through a talon.

Robin flipped to a crate and throw explosives batarang all over the place. "Come on Aqualad!!"

Aqualad follows Robin. The explosive start to explode one by one.

"Artemis!! Can you hear us?" Said Aqualad.

"I'm in position" reply Artemis.

"Return to the drop-off point and meet us there"

"Wait.. Why? Us? Is Robin with you?"

"The Court knows, they're after us, myself and Robin barely escape them"

"But from where I'm standing, it's pretty qui...et, wait? What is that, is that a perso- argh!"

"Artemis? Artemis!? Artemis!!"

Robin and Aqualad hurried their footsteps to Artemis's position.

"Miss M. Go to Artemis's location" said Aqualad through the mind link.

"Got it"

Aqualad, and Robin approach Artemis's position, finding her fighting off the talons that are coming her way from every direction.

"Artemis! Why didn't you replied to the mind link!?" Aqualad said and join the battle.

"A bit busy here" Artemis gives her remark.

"Artemis!! Above you" Artemis shot a quiver through a talons limb, and it fell down.

"Thanks"

Robin is fighting them one by one, a talon try to stab him with a sword, but he easily dodge it, then he counter with a kick to the chin, then he throw a punch to his chest.

Aqualad is fighting sword with sword, all of them are well matched with Aqualad, but none of those talons were trained by Aquaman. Aqualad easily strike a blow, one by one.

But all the whelmed people can be overwhelmed sometimes.

"There's to many of them" said Aqualad.

A talon were about to strike Artemis's back, but quickly, Kid Flash come to the rescue, he hit them with his punch, while running 1mile per second.

"Nice!" Said Robin.

"KF! Where is Miss M and Superboy??" Ask Aqualad.

"On their way. We decided we need to be faster, so they drop me off." Kid Flash explained.

The talons aren't decreasing, and not really sure they're going to.

Everyone took a fighting stance, getting ready for the next wave of blood-thirst killer talons. Just in time, Miss Martian and Superboy landed.

They were all ready to win this fight.

"Well... Well... What do we have here?" A voice is heard from the shadows. A voice that is familiar to people who have seen his victim of murder. A deep, grim, frightening voice that will keeps you up all night.

"A speedster, a martian, a clone, a markswoman, an atlantean, and a bird" the voice spoke again once more, leaving the feelings of nightmare in the team's heart.

"This should be fun" Again. He spoke with a little excitement in his tone.

This makes the team realized, they're not ready to win anything.

A/N: Hi guyss!! Thanks for reading this chap, hope you like it, sorry for all the mistakes in grammar and pronouncing names and stuff. I'll probably update every week, not really sure about the exact time. I'm a bit busy, but I'll try to update every week.

Until then.