Scent: Twenty-four

Start from the beginning

Jin sat on the couch when a salty water trickled on his pale skin. He smiles sadly wiping the tears, 'old friend' he whispered as a dark past hit him like waves!

----------

"Joonie! I think I found my mate!" Jin exclaimed happily made the Alpha smile at him, he feels like his heart going to explode seeing namjoon, seeing the Alpha he loves secretly smile lovingly at him.

Yeah! He loves namjoon since their kids, all of them know that he has a crush on the clumsy Alpha, but like everyone says maybe it only a puppy love. But as time goes by, he knew to himself it's not a puppy love anymore. He can't see his future with another Alpha, but only in namjoon.

"Ahh! I'm happy for you jinnie ah, I found my mate too." namjoon stated, jin hopes lit up maybe he is namjoon talking about.

"Really? Do I know him?" Jin asked in hope.

"Ah, not him jinnie, it's her. " namjoon said smiling like an idiot.

Jin only smiles hiding the pain he has, his hopes crash. Like how his life gonna be without namjoon on his side.

You promised you'll stay by my side forever.

You said you won't leave me.

You said, that I'm -- I'm the only omega in your life.

You-- you said...

Jin mourning to himself, crying inside! It's a promise and promises made to be broken. He smiles sadly, didn't notice namjoon looking at him with worried.

"Are you okay? Jinnie ah." Namjoon coo made jin look at him.

"What..." he paused realizing his crying.

"Ah... Hahaha.. I'm fine!"

"But you're... "

"I'm just happy we finally find our mates." he cut namjoon off as he stands up and dusts himself. "I forgot I need to go to the library to return the book I borrowed, gotta go! See you later." He said dashing off as his tears fall freely.

----------

"Hyung, are you sure?" Jimin asked him making a small circle at the elders back.

"Don't worry Minnie, I'm okay and sure," he stated clenching the younger shirt in his fist as he bites his lips, muffling his sob.

"You don't have to act okay even you're not, it's hard hyung you need to let it out." the younger coo, made jin chuckled.

"You're like a broken heart Guru, when you talk Minnie ah," he said broking the hug, ruffling younger's hair made jimin pout. "Don't worry too much, I can bare it."

Jimin looks at him, he knows his hyung always hurt, hurt seeing his namjoon hyung with another omega. But his jin hyung bare all the pain, laughing and smiling like nothing. But he knows, he deeply knows his hyung crying inside! His loving heart is near to become ashes. Like his feeling for the Alpha drifting by the wind.