Chapter 13 - Clear

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-
I dropped the glass of water I was sipping at her full stop she made on her sentence.
"Why are you always so careless yah Jungkook?"mom sighed at me while gesturing for the maids to come over and clean up the mess I literally made on the carpet which was unfortunately mom's favorite one.

"Why were you even so shocked?Do you know the girl?"she asked me with an arched brow which tickled my heart.
If I tell her that I know Y/N,will she judge?
Since now she's HyunJi's sister things will be a lot more complicated.
"Where are your manners boi,I'm talking to you yah Jeon Jungkook?"
I snapped back to reality and chose to admit it after all.

Even though I'm clear that there's no hiding anymore at this state.

"I do.And believe me or not....but I might have fallen for her..."my voice became smaller as I trailed on,not daring to look into my mom's piercing eyes.

"Fallen for her?What do you mean?You fell down for her?You fell off the stairs when you saw her?Does that mean she's really pretty?"okay I immediately regretted telling her that since she started bombarding me with questions that I would rather not answer cause well.....they're not very logically asked.(dayum mom is that legit even a question😂)

I pushed my hair back and let out my breath roughly.
"No wtf mom I mean fallen in love?Ya'know fall in love?That's what I've been meaning to say!"I rolled my eyes at her so hard that I could feel my eyeballs at the back of my head.(Okay that's a little too much...)

"Language boi!"she slapped her magazine on my thigh.(THighS JuNGkOok)

I rubbed my thigh and told her about everything,from the part HyunJi started to hate on her when she realizes she might be her sister to the part where aggressive(more like crazy)HyunJi tried to get Y/N raped by weird horny horses.

She covered her mouth dramatically while mumbling "oh my gosh" from time to time while listening attentively to my story about the bitch.

She suddenly clenched her hands into fists and looked into my eyes with rage.

"Jungkook!Protect the girl if you love her,and never be too late to show her how you really feel!"

I was dumbfounded at her encourgement.

"But mom!I have an engagement with HyunJi??"

She leaned closer to me and whispered gently into my ear.

"Oh fuck that,never keep your feelings to yourself just because of a damn bitch who you know you won't ever love in your life,son."

I cried tears of joy when she gave me a pat on the shoulder I wasn't expecting for.

Thank you mom.I will try my best to make her mine.

| THE NEXT DAY |

-STILL JUNGKOOK'S POV-

I grabbed my bag after cleaning myself up in the mirror and rushed downstairs towards the kitchen to bid my mom goodbye before leaving for school.

"Okay bye mom I'm leaving for school now!"I hollered.

"Take care and remember what I told you yesterday!"