Chapter 4 - Her Past

-HYUNJI'S POV-
I was so shocked when I heard Jungkook mention her name.
How could she just appear again after all these years?
How could she just come back after all of that that happened with my family?
How could she even show up,not ashamed of herself at all?
A tear slid down my now reddened cheek,thinking of what happened a few years ago.

-HYUNJI'S FLASHBACK-
"I'm home honey~"appa showed up through the door,back from a day of work at his office.
Eomma was in the kitchen,busy preparing for our dinner that night.
Appa wasn't replied,so he walked into the kitchen after smiling to me,who was playing with my dolls on the mat.
"Honey?"appa back-hugged eomma and spoke beside her ears.
Eomma pushed him away,still holding onto the spatula she was using a moment ago.
"Don't 'honey' me,you asshole!"I was startled when she suddenly shouted at appa,who was still confused at his wife's sudden behavior.
"Is something wrong?"appa asked again,this time he kept his distance from annoyed eomma.
"Wrong?Oh,everything is wrong!As if I didn't treat you and this family good enough,you had to go out and find another woman!Now what are you going to do with the baby she's having?!TELL ME!PARK DO YONG!"
Appa now stood before furious eomma.
"So you know about Sungra already!Now I don't have to explain anything to you!"appa shouted back at her.(A/N For those who forgot,Sungra is Y/N's mom)
"How dare you still speak about her like that when your wife here is standing before you you asshole!"
I was eyeing the whole situation quietly,scared as I've never seen them so angry.
After some moments,I finally make out a few words.
"E-eomma,a-a-appa,don't fight......"
Appa glanced at me and huffed angrily before grabbing his document bag and leaving the house again.
But he just got back.
Tears streamed down my face when eomma brushed against my face with her hand.
I looked up and realized she was also crying.
Hugging her tightly,I asked.
"Why were you guys fighting?"
She just rubbed my head and hugged me even tighter.
Before drifting off to dreamland in her embrace,I heard her mumble something.
Something that I will never forget.

"HyunJi-ahh,appa got you a sister like you've always wanted,but she's not eomma's daughter...."

-END OF FLASHBACK-
I was still young back then,and didn't quite understand what she meant by her words.
But now?Seeing that my so called sister has finally made her appearance,I'm guessing she's not ashamed of herself at all.
Her mother ruined my family.
My happy,cozy family.
Her birth ruined my life.
My wonderful,bright life.
And so,in return,

I will ruin hers.

-TO BE CONTINUED...-

Heyyo dear readers👋🏻
The fourth chapter is OUT 🙈
Hope you guys keep supporting this story to encourage me on writing more!💘
As usual,VOTE/COMMENT to leave behind ideas in the coming storyline or advices to help me improve!❤️
Bye and hope to see you guys on my story!😉😘