Prolouge

I will dump another work XD
I take Fiiru name from [I'll live my second life !], cause I can't think of other name. By the way that novel is good, read it !
enjoy :3
---------------------------------------------------------

"Fii, say aa~~~"
A splendid ikemen just shove cookies into my mouth.

To be honest. I really want to bite his hand's off. But I'm in good mood so I will let him do what he wants today.

"Mm-mogu*mogu. tasty~~"

"Ku ku ku~"
he gives me a bright smile.

"What are you doing ?! hentai prince!"
A delicate hands was seen. Slapping the prince's hand in full power I should say.

"OW, what are you doing ?!"
He got angry

"That should be my line! what are you trying to do?! you have no right to feed my fii in the first place, the privelege is all mine!"
the person spat

"Haa?! what gives you right to claim fii is yours in the first place! and don't hog out all the blissful honor to yourself!"
the prince start to complain

"I have every right of the world, your highness, I mean. I am his beloved sister after all. Isn't that right fii?"
the person asking me

"No, no I'm the one that fii's love right?"
the ikemen looks at me with an sparkling eyes of the deviant.

The one who argue with the prince is the bishojo with golden hair that resembles the sun and emerald eyes that is more beautiful than the gems itself. Her face is sharp, but it just give her a vibe of a beautiful determined women.

My sister.

"I love onee-chan the most~"
i answer without hesitation, I love her after all

"FII?!"
The prince give a heartbroken look.

Don't make that face, I will feel guilty.
...Hnn~ Actually I feel nothing. So carry on.

"Fu fu~~"
My sister gives him a triumphant smile and embrace me while openly sneered at the prince.

The prince glare at her.

The face their making is similar to the game i play in the previous life.

Yes, i was reincarnated.

The prince the capture target and my sister the villainess all the character that suppose to be there is here.

Except....

The villainess supposed to have no brother.