8.Lunch..

Zyva's POV :
I stood up from dining table after completing breakfast

I gasp seeing my foot covered with blood...
Maids turned to me.....

Aunty rushed out of kitchen, I immediately sat on my place.

Aarib and aunty rushed towards me with first aid box...
Aunty cleaned the blood and bandaged it....

"How did this happened??? Baba have you done something to her?? Tell me beta how did this happened, did he hurt you???" Aunty asked Aarib and then me....

Unable to speak due to pain.. I shook my head in negative with teary eyes....

"I didn't do anything khala, I promise ... Why would I hurt her... I didn't do it.. Ask her"
Aarib defended himself like 5 year old.

"Is he telling the truth?" Khala asked me

Wait ... What????

Khala???

"Yes... Its not his fault ... I did this to myself" I said still looking down

"Can't you take care of her properly..."
Khala scolded him

"Ahhhh... Sorry please leave... Sorry....
I promise I'll take care of her"...
Aarib hissed in pain.. I looked up to see him.

My eyes widen... Khala was holding his ear and he was pleading her...

She left him and turned to me with smile
"If he does anything or cause any trouble tell me... I'll teach him a good lesson." Khala said making everyone smile but I recalled everything from nikah..... trouble....

Aunty wiped tears from my cheek, I didn't know I was crying and kissed my forehead...

"Then why didn't you stopped him for doing everything in wrong way.... For breaking me... My family...
You know what??? No one trusts me... They all think I did this intentionally... They think I was hiccup was hiccup in- involved wi- with hiccup h-him"
I cried harder....

She hugged me... I snuggled more...

"Why me? Why did he do this me?? I have never troubled anyone... Then why????"

"You would have stopped him... He would have done this in right way"
I cried and cried and cried...
Soon my tears dried...

We pulled apart, everyone is still on their place... Aarib was standing beside khala with hurt expression

"Go to your room and take rest..." Aunty said or say ordered me and turned to Aarib saying

"Take care of her... And haan... No lunch, nothing... Just go with her and let her rest for sometime"
Aarib nodded still looking down

"No, aaa I ummm want to go .... For lunch please" I said hesitantly and making pouting in the end

Aunty chuckled and Aarib looked at me with wide eyes...

"Whatever I just said.. Actually I had to take it out... Sooo its okay now .. Please ... I really want to give him a chance..." I said looking down, whispered the last part...

Khala, Aarib both heard it
"But your health, you will not be able to walk-" khala was saying something Aarib cut her

"I will arrange everything... Please khala.. See she too wants it... Please I'll arrange it here itself... Pleaseeeeee"
Aarib requested khala trying to make innocent face and failed miserably

I burst into fits of laugh making everyone turn to me...

I sobered up khala agreed on what Aarib said....