26.Broken

He didn't answered my question...

This made me angry...

"Aarib! I asked where is mom?"

No response..
I can feel anger raising in me....

"You know what! This is happening because of you.. and you are guilty... You are guilty because you are not able to give me MY family back... You are guilty because my family hate me because of you... You are guilty because you don't have anyone and now I too don't have anyone only because of you.... You are guilty actually you are very guilty because you separated me from my family... YOU" I poked my finger on his chest...

"Mr. Aarib Ibrahim, YOU ARE GUILTY BECAUSE YOU GOT US MARRIED FORCEFULLY... JUST FOR YOURSELF... YOU BECAME SELFISH AT THAT TIME... and I'm paying for it till today... I am suffering because of you... You always treated me with care... We never had fights... Alhumdulillah but, why did you do that... Because you were guilty.... Now that I'm -"
I got cut off when he got up and left the room, shutting the door with a bang...

I stood up feeling giddy. I went after him. He sat on bench in garden outside hospital, I went near him and stood in front of him... He too stood up

"Why did you lef-" I froze as I see tears in his eyes...

"Yes, you were right. I was guilty... But I thought I have someone to share my happiness, to share my sadness... I thought I have someone to take care off... I thought I have someone, who will be with me in my miseries... I was wrong..."

He came near me.. Tears rolling down our cheeks..

"I was wrong zyva... I was always wrong.. I didn't knew I hurt you so much... I don't think after so much of happening, you will like me to be near you... Don't worry go back to your family... I'm going" he said and I stumbled on my step...

"What?" It came out as whisper...

"Yes zyva, I'm g-" a car stopped in the corner and mahi came out with Ahaan in arms...

She came to us.. Aarib took Ahaan in his arms..

"Don't worry I'll take care of our son... You can go to you family.... I'm going zyva" his voice sounded completely broken....

Black dots appeared in my vision...

"I'm going, we are going... Allah Hafiz. Take care-"
Last sentence I heard... Then everything went black...

Aarib's POV:

I left her there...
I left her in that condition...

What if her condition got worse...
I didn't even waited for anyone...

Did anyone took her inside??

Mahi was there... I think mahi did...

I freed her... She will be happy now...

I don't need to worry...

I went to gym... And started punching on bag without gloves which bursted my knuckles....

How can I leave her...

I can't

This is not happening... I can't believe I left her there...

I have to leave...
What will she think when she wakes up...

I can't separate her from Ahaan too

What if they did not accept her..

She'll be alone...