20.Celebration

1 month later

Zyva's POV :

"Alhumdulillah" I said sighing .....
After almost 4hrs the garden looks perfect.....

Yes.....

Its been one month and nothing changed at all.... Besides everyone Now know that asra is alive....

And tomorrow is her nikkah. We bought her home, now tonight its her bridal shower which I planned to surprise her....

After that day we went to zaid Bhai house and discussed everything....

Yup

It's zaid bhai's house ....

I didn't enter there as their daughter or sister..... I went there as Aarib's wife.... And they treat me like zaid bhai's in laws.....

Now a days even zysha is ignoring me......

The way we meet, a stranger can definitely think we don't know each other at all...

Even I didn't call my mom "mom"
Now I always avoid talking to them...
Not only me... They do it too

So its okay......

I am happy that I am with Aarib.... He is my best friend now...

And Alhumdulillah asra is happy.... She is very kind hearted ... A very nice person she deserv-

Aarib interrupted my thought by yelling my name....

"ZYVAAAAAAAAAA"

He is standing in kitchen shouting my name with closed eyes....

"ZY-"
This time I stopped him by shouting back

"YES!!! WHATS WRONG.... MR AARIB IBRAHIM... THERE IS NO FIRE OR SOMETHING SO STOP SHOUTING"

And now he kept hands on his ears....

Hunh,

"I am hungry"
He said making innocent face like 5 year old kid.... And sat on dining table....
I had lunch with him and left

Soon preparations were completed all asra's friends are here and some of their relatives....

We had a blast in the party... It was so much fun......

Soon party came to an end and everyone left....

"Bhabhi I am so excited. I don't know how will I face zaid tomorrow.... But I can't leave you and Bhai either... We just met a month ago and see I am leaving you both. "She said making a sad face..

I came to say her goodnight and she stopped me.. And now we both are chatting

"Don't be sad, remember its your big day.... I know you will not miss us... But now You have your new family there... Most importantly your zaid... So concentrate on that... And you will be ok tomorrow, now sleep .. I am sure you don't want to look like zombie on your wedding"
I said hugging her sidewise and left not before greeting her....

I entered the room only to see depressed Aarib....

Not again

Aarib is depressed from past one month by thinking he'll lose asra again and he is using me for her happiness... Daily I have to console him before retiring to bed....

But today...

I don't have energy to do it..
So I directly went in bed...

He is sitting on couch holding his head in hands...

"Shab a khair.... See you tomorrow Inshallah"
I said hiding in my blanket

"Won't you talk to me"

"No"

"Why?"

I removed my blanket and sat properly...

"Listen I can't explain you same thing daily..... Why don't you understand we both are happy.... Me and asra are happy on our places..... So please stop thinking and come to sleep"

"Bu-"

"No ifs no buts come sleep NOW.. Its my order"

"Fine! Coming your highness"
He said dramatically.....

We slept peacefully.....

Next day

"Mubarak!"
This is my millionth time saying this.....
And funny part is I am meeting my relatives as asra's  bhabhi (sister in law).....  Hahahaaaa

Soon they took her with them..

Nikah was in same masjid....

Memories!!!!!!

Only Aarib cried and as usual I consoled him......

I was about to cry but controlled myself.... Only to show myself strong to others....

We sat in masjid for some more time holding hands and remembering everything..... Then I lost control on my tears and cried my heart out....
my family again left me here..... Same place....

Ya Allah make me strong enough to go through this

We left to home.... To get ready for reception...

Nikah was in asr and reception was after 8:00pm its already 6:00

So we have to make it fast....

We got ready and attended reception in which I was not so happy... It was very sad to see my family behaving like strangers...

We came home at about 01:30am....

It was already late so, we talked a bit then retired to bed in our thoughts.....

---------------------

Assalamu alaikum.....

How are you all...

I am fine..

Hope you all liked it.....

Thing were pretty fast but doesn't matter....

Soooooooo

Keep reading

Wait for another update..
Till then

Assalamu alaikum sincere readers
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😘