One Last Concert (Part 5)

Legato Main Hall, Gemakarta City
18.18 pm, September 23 20XX

A-Altered Tone?! So, is this the song that he has been trying to show off to everyone when he was still alive.

I thought to myself as the pace began to speed up with such an incredible melody. The beat, the rhythm, and everything else is perfect. "Don't get distracted by the music! Although I have to admit that this is a masterpiece." Ryan told us as we began to get ready for battle.

I began to summon some 3/4 and 6/8 rest notes for weapons. As the weapons began to form out of the book, I grabbed one and gave the eest to the others. "Oh sweet! Now this is what I call a fight." My teacher stated as he got into position. He never looked this happy in all his years in teaching.

Suddenly, Fiero aimed an attack to Ryan. Surprisingly enough, Ryan was able to dodge the attack with full speed and head toward to him. "I know the real you is in there!" He shouted to him as he launched his very first attack at him. He was able hit him once, not twice.

As soon as he wanted to launch another attack, Fiero caught him in sight and launched a sound wave at him. It flung him towards the nearest pillar of the concert hall. But he wasn't out yet. Instead, he stood up and was ready to fight back. "Becareful, he's strong!" He exclaimed to us as we got even more aware of him.

Fiero...I know you're in there....

I decided to sneak attack him as I hid behind one of the pillar along with Danny. "Now?" He asked me staying low and out of sight. "No, not yet. We have to wait for the perfect time." I said to him a she gurnted quitely and focused on his moves again. I have to admit, it was harder than the rest of the bosses.

....................
.............

"Now!" I told quitely Danny as we leaped out of place and got ready to slash him. When I was about to slash him, he turned to my direction and quickly shot me back with his powers. I was almost out of guard as Danny slashed him right away. It wasn't enough. He instantly put out some speakers with a huge "BOOM" words coming out right at us. "Look out!" I exclaimed as I went to the other side while Danny went to Lona.

"Wait, where's Mr.Bagus?" I asked him as he went off to Lona. "He's next to you, Eric (-_-)." He said to me as I glanced at my right and noticed that he was standing right there for the whole time. "Eric, I think we need to do another plan." He told me as we dodged a few shoots from Fiero. "Like what?" I asked him curiously.

"Well, let's just say I found his weakness."

Wait, he found Fiero's weakness that fast????? But how?!

"H-How did you do it?"

"Simple enough."

He said to me as he began to focus at him really hard. Suddenly, he attacked Fiero with a regualr music note while the music stoppped playing. It hit him with a strong force causing our surroundings to shake. "B-But how?" I asked.

"You see, I was shooting him like all of you guys. I kept shooting him like I didn't care, really, I just kept shooting no matter what. Until suddenly, the music stopped playing while I was still shooting. It hit him a lot which caused him to move back a little. That's called luck kid." He said to me and winked. Before I tried to even say anything to him, a huge hand punched between us.

It flung us appart and made me a little injured. I was bleeding a little, which I was still able to stand up and put my guard. "Everyone, try to use the opposite weapon on attacking him!" I shouted with all my might hoping that it wasn't too late.

"What do you mean?!" Lyra asked as she kept dodging and reflecting all of his attacks. "I think he wants us to attack with a rest note when the music is still playing, and with a music note when the music isn't playing at all!" Fredly explained as he was out of breath and a bit tired out. "Fred, look out!" Danny shouted and quickly grabbed him to the other side as another sound wave was about to hit him.