Interviews and Researches

Gemakarta, Indonesia
12.00 pm, September 5 20XX

So we decided to make researches and investigation for this case. Good thing we got to go home earlier that time. We interviewed every person that knows this urban legend so we can get more information about it and we will be  easier to investigate too.

One of my teachers knows this rumor. His name is Mr. Bagus. He really knows about stuffs like this.Especially this case. One of my friends said that he lived near the location. I went to the teacher's office and asked him for an interview. He is a really nice guy. He let me inside and I began to ask him questions."Excuse me, I have a quetsion for you. Do you know an urban legend about listening to music alone?" I asked him. He was a bit shock when I asked him this then he looked at me and answered "Yes, I do know. Actually not all the time. You will die if you listen to music alone in a certain place." He said to me. "Do you know where this "certain" place is?" I asked him curiously. He nodded and told me to look at the place where the last victim was attacked....that's the place where the man was gone.

I decided to search it with my team. At first it was quiet hard finding it, due to the small chance of finding the exact spot. Lona also helped alot. We decided to go to our base camp for further researches. After some time.....At last, we found it! It's located at a nearby music store. He was gone at the park near the store. Okay, I think we need to investigate there? Well we have to do as it says in the legend.

Suddenly, someone attacked me from behind. It was my little sister Arietta, well she is usually called Ary for a nick name. "Oh man, Ary you got me!" I said while I was laying down on the floor with her on top of me. She is in third grade and she is very smart. "Of course I do!" She said as she finally looked around and smiled to everyone. "Hi Fanny, Lona, and Danny." She said as she got up and smiled again. She is a very cheerful girl. I love her so much.

"Hey are you guys investigating on the music urban legend?" She asked curiously. I walked up to her and carried her down from the attiq. "Okay, you need to learn for tomorrow's test right? I believe in ya that you can get a great score just like last time. I'm counting on ya!" I said as I put her down and she smiled at me and gave me a high five. Then I went up stairs to the attiq.

"Awww, you guys looks so cute." Lona said as she chuckled a bit. "Now, let's focus team!" I said to them as I headed to the desk and informed everyone that we're going to do it tomorrow. Lona is going to bring her laptop. Danny will bring the camera. And Fanny will bring a pocket knife (well we might get attacked though, just be prepared for anything).

Well, as for me....I'm going to bring my music book and note book also my phone for the song. We actually going to investigate something that is really...really life threatening. We got some reports that...often when people dissapear.....they never come back or they come back as dead bodies. No one knows why. That's why we're doing this.
"So you guys ready for tomorrow?" I asked them as I stood up from my desk. They all nodded. We are going to meet up at the park tomorrow at five o'clock in the afternoon. Well that's usually where people are alone so we can also see victims live or probably get dead bodies.

So anyways, after we planned on it we are settled. They all went home well, except for me because this is my home. I waved good bye at them and got back to my room and laid down on my bed. I kept thinking.....why would people die from a hearing a song alone in a certain place? But what really bothers me......

The corpse wore a pair of headphones. That's just doesn't make any sense at all. There must be a killer or something weirder, I'm not really sure of this.

"Can I come!?" A voice that sounded familliar called out behind my door. Yup, it was my little sister. "Look, I think you shouldn't join in this time....I have a bad feeling about this case...." I said to her a little sad. She is an occult lover too and I understand her why she wanted to join us. She sighed heavily, closed the door and finally walked away. We usually let her join us in every investigation, but knowing that this case can kill someone I just....I just don't wanna lose her that's all. I don't wanna get her invovelved this time.

It's getting late now, and I am getting tired too. Well tomorrow it's now or never. Five o'clock in the afternoon at the park near a music store. Alone with.... one song to play.

Well, I'm off to bed now. Sure can't wait for tomorrow...

It's now or never.....zzz...😪....