One Last Concert (Part 2)

Legato Concert Hall, Gemakarta
16.50 pm, September 23 20XX

See you soon Fiero.....

.............. ......
......

As we ran into the light even further, it felt like there was no end to it. Suddenly, we finally got out of the tunnel and found ourselves in the middle of....

Th-the...The park!?!?!?!?

"Impossible!" Danny suddenly spoke out making us turn to him; he was furious about it. The sky was red with music note clouds, but this time, the sky has a rather paint texture on it with a few distorted clouds looking like they were drawn by brushes.

"Damn it! If the last world is in the park, why couldn't we find anything tha-!"

"Wait, Danny, look!" Fanny told him as she tried to calm him and pointed to us the whole area. "Although it may seem like the same place, this is actually the whole city of Gemakarta! Go look around you." She said as we began to realize that, she was right.

It's the whole city, a perfect straight-copy of it. Well, except for the concert hall and the rest of the three locations; which were surrounded by all of their own characteristic of each the world. So, basically it looked like four worlds merged into one.

Only to form one massive building right infront of us.....

[Concert hall pict insert]

"Woah...." we exclaimed in amazement as we took a few steps forward to it. Then, I froze in olace as I realized that the giant doors were locked by a seal.....

 Then, I froze in olace as I realized that the giant doors were locked by a seal

How are we suppose to open it?......

"How can we open it?" Lona asked me as I took a closer look on the seal. "Hmmm, maybe you can try by using your music book?" Fanny and Ary suggested as I pulled out my music book to write some notes. It was no use; it didn't work at all.

"May I try?" Ryan asked me as he got forward and took the lead for a while. I nodded as an agreement as I let him try to open the seal. "It reminds me of....my old launchpad." He said to me as he took a closer look. "Wait, you mean, you can play a launchpad?" I asked him curiously as he nodded and answered without looking at my direction.

"Yes, and not only that I can, I have one too." He said as he tried to crack the code. "When did you buy it?" Lyra suddenly asked with her sweet and loving voice to his brother ( I like her a lot, so forgive me for my compliments). "I didn't buy it li'l sis, his brother gave it to me." He answered as he glanced at me as Lyra did so. Lyra smiled sweetly at me as I tried to smile back to her awkwardly. She just giggled and looked at her brother again.

"So, you guys are close friends?" I asked him as he stopped on what he was doing and continued. "We....we were best pals from the very start....he's the one that I need to thank. He taught me a lot of things that I need to know about music. He even taught me how to play a launchpad."