Chapter 15.

Mulai dari awal

"I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying he has a name just like your ex-girlfriend Joe." Heidi blurts out.

Se gets up from her bed and Anthony stands up as well.

"Heidi..she was never my girlfriend. Besides I wasn't even talking to her, but you were talking to him."

Heidi doesn't say anything so he continues to talk.

"I don't want you around him."

"Anthony clearly she was, I have eyes and well I don't want you around her either." Heidi was getting irritated.

"I never counted her as my girlfriend. But fine with me, I don't talk to her, and I won't be around her anymore. That applies to you as well, don't be around him, or talk to him."

"He is just my friend, how do you expect me not to?"

"So is Joe my friend also?" Anthony asks.

"This is different, I never dated him."

"But he clearly likes you!" Anthony responds, Heidi just shakes her head.

"Fine I won't talk to him."

"I know your still mad and this isn't solving anything, so are you going to school?"

"No, I'm not going."

"Okay, well I'm not going anywhere." Anthony says, Heidi moves to the side.

"Just go home Anthony." She was getting upset.

"No, just tell me how your feeling."

"I'm not feeling anything." Heidi turns away from him as a tear escapes her eyes. She wiped it away quickly.

She feels Anthony's hands on her waist, she wanted to move away but he didn't let her move.

"I'm sorry, I really am." Anthony says.

Tears start streaming down Heidi's face, she wasn't mad at Anthony.

What she was so upset about was Joe's words, but she couldn't tell him.

She felt so stupid about it.

Anthony turns Heidi towards him, her eyes were red but she managed to stop crying.

"Heidi, I would never do anything to hurt you." Anthony says.

"I-i know that." Heidi pauses, she simply goes towards his embrace and he hugs her tightly.

"I have something for you." Heidi says going to her drawer and she brings out the white shirt she bought for him, she goes towards him and hands it over to him.

"This is for you, and sorry I never thanked you for covering me." She says

"Thank you, and like I've always said anything for you." He pulls her into his embrace one last time, he says goodbye and goes home.

—-

Heidi doesn't got to school the next day either she goes and helps her mom at work Anthony and her aren't really talking they send each other simple messages like "Good morning or Goodnight" or "what are you doing". That's about it, things were just awkward for Heidi.

Alex and Allison messaged her to know what was going on and if she was okay as well as Sofia, she let them know things were fine she just needed time away from school but she'd be back.

At home she didn't let anyone know about anything only told them she felt ill, she finally decided to go back to school, she gets ready and heads to the kitchen.