77

camila_cabello: Hey Tara.

tarabeikae: Oh hey Camila.

camila_cabello: Can I ask you a question.

tarabeikae: Yeah sure.

camila_cabello: Why did Lauren leave me for Jennifer?

tarabeikae: Are you sure you wanna know?

camila_cabello: Yes.

tarabeikae: So Lauren, me and some other people from the Maverick Management went to go celebrate her album cause it was number 1 in so many states.

tarabeikae: So we went to the club and Lauren went to the dance floor. I saw her talking with some girl and they started dancing really sexual. Lauren was drunk.

tarabeikae: Then a few minutes later, I went to see where they were. I couldn't find them. I went into one of the room and I saw Lauren and that girl...kissing.

tarabeikae: So I went back to where I was sitting and Lauren came, and I told her about what I saw and she was like, oh my god Tara. I didn't mean it.

tarabeikae: So she regretted everything she did. She wanted to break up with you that day, but didn't know how to say it.

tarabeikae: So the girl asked Lauren to be her girlfriend and she said yes and you know the rest.

camila_cabello: So she's being mean to me cause she feels guilty?

tarabeikae: Yeah. I personally think it's stupid that she broke up with you, but she did what did Camila.

tarabeikae: I have no say in this. So I'm sorry.

camila_cabello: It's okay. I have to go. Bye.

●●●●●□●□□□□□□□●

Goodnight! I'll update maybe in two days! 😂😂❤

Ignore the mistakes. I type really fast.