Morgan and I follow Sierra to the kitchen as Britney finds Jason, the guy she's been talking to for a long time now according to Morgan.

"Let's start off simple." Sierra says warning me not to drink too much too fast. I chuckle and take the cup of beer from her.

I've never drank before but I've also never been to a party before so why not add another first to the night.

Ethan's POV:

"Woah. Is that April?" Grayson ask nudging me.

I look into the kitchen and sure enough it was. She had on a tight shirt, skirt, and heels. Something completely different from her regular clothes.

She looked amazing.

I watched her down a whole cup of something and then she filled it up again. "She looks hot." Grayson says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Don't fucking stare at her it's weird." I snap. He furrows his eyebrows at me. "It's not like you like her or anything." He argues. He's right but I still don't like him gawking over her. "Whatever." I mutter and make my way to the back yard to the keg and messy people jumping into the pool.

I hang out in the backyard talking to a couple of people here and there and decide to go back inside. Maybe get something stronger to drink.

I push my way through the crowd of dancing teenagers until I see her. She's in the kitchen yet again but this time she's laughing. Laughing with another guy.

I'm quick to speed up and make it to the kitchen faster. As I approach her I hear him ask her if she wants to go upstairs. She mutters a no and grips the counter trying to keep her balance.

She's drunk. "Why don't we just get out of here and relax." He says rubbing her arm. "Don't fucking touch me." She slurs trying to push him off.

"Come on baby." He says grabbing her wrist and trying to pull her out of the kitchen. "Stop." She hiccups. I can't just stand here anymore. He can't treat her like that.

"Bro she said stop." I say causing him to stop. "Is it any of your business?" He ask releasing his grip from her.

Her eyes widen a bit when she sees me. She looks even more stunning up close even if she is drunk.

"It is my business." I say now becoming irritated with this guy. "Really? She's not yours." He says with a smirk. "She's not yours either." I say throwing his argument in his face.

"Come on babe." He says grabbing her wrist again and that's it. I've had enough. He can't touch her like that.

I grab him by the collar and push him up against the kitchen wall hard. "Don't you fucking touch her again. Don't even fucking look at her!" I say through clenched teeth.

"If she meant this much to you bro you could've told me. Jesus." He says throwing his hands up. I let go of him and look over at April. Her eyes are wide and I'm quick to soften up.

"W-what are you doing?" She slurs as I make my way to her. "Taking you home." I mutter grabbing her hand softly and leading her through the crowd.

She's having a hard time keeping her balance so I snake my arm around the small of her back and guide her while making sure she doesn't fall.

As we make it out of the house she stops. "What about my friends?" She hiccups. "I'll text them and let them know you're with me okay?" I ask grabbing her hands trying to calm her down. She nods and then sits down on the porch.

"April come on." I sigh. "My my feet hurt." She hiccups once again. I roll my eyes as she takes her heels off.

Once she's done I take her heels from her and help her up. "Can you walk to the car?" I ask. She nods.

I guide her all the way to my car and help her in to the passengers seat. I sit her heels on the floor board and then fasten her seatbelt.

I have no clue why I'm doing this or why I feel the need to take care of her right now. Any other time I wouldn't give a shit about a drunk girl at a party but for some reason I do now.

"Thanks you Ethan." She slurs as I make my way towards my house. "Don't mention it." I mutter. She laughs. I laugh at the fact that she's laughing at nothing.

Soon the laughing stops and I look over to see her asleep. I chuckle to myself. Drunk girls are a mess.

As I pull into my driveway I quickly but quietly get out of the car and make my way over to her side. I open her door and unbuckle her seatbelt. She groans as I lift her up and carry her up to my door bridal style.

It takes me a few minutes to open the door but I finally get it. I carry her upstairs and into my room, careful not to hit her head.

I sit her down on my bed very carefully trying not to wake her up but I fail. "I wanna cuddle." She mutters holding her hands out like a kid. "Okay but don't you want to change first?" I ask.

"Ugh I don't feel like it." She groan trying to grab at my blankets. "Here I'll get you a shirt." I say getting up and grabbing a plain t-shirt from my dresser. I know she doesn't want to sleep in that tight outfit.

She sits up and rubs her eyes. She shimmies her tank top up over her head. "I was thinking you'd change in the bathroom." I chuckle. Hell who am I kidding. I love the site. "Shut up. You've seen it before." She snaps. I chuckle some more as I remember the other day.

She slips her skirt off and I hand her the shirt. She slips it over her head. "Smells like a guy." She says sniffing it. "Well that'd make sense." I chuckle.

I stand up to take my pants and shirt off and she watches me. I go to open my door but she stops me. "Where are you going?" She ask with a pout. "Well I was gonna go sleep in the guest room or Grayson's room." I say pointing towards the door.

Once again I don't know why I care so much about her comfort. Usually I'd be dying to sleep with a girl.

"Cuddle me." She says holding her arms out. I chuckle and climb into bed. I'm usually not the cuddling type but I'm willing to make this night a first.

——————-
AN:

A night of many firsts 😏

But here's another long chapter for you guys. I hope you liked it. I really liked this one.