Surprisingly, I was out like a light and slept for a decent amount time however,it's nice to be awaken with the fresh smell of java beans as I raise the mug to my lips and take a sip.
"So,are we going to tell the others about last night's message?" Dean asks causing me to turn my head towards him as he was making breakfast. He had insisted that he makes breakfast and considers that I chill. Although,his definition of breakfast is just yogurt that has granola bits. My hand grip the mug as I gently set it down before I break the mug.
"I would say so,I mean it's no secret that Zach and Maverick already knows about the texts." I exclaim with a sigh
"I told you this is becoming like an episode of pretty little liars."
"Dude,chill."
"What if it's like scream?" He asks in a faint gasp
"Dean,this isn't fiction. This is real stuff happening to us."
"Or what is it's like I know what you did last summer?"
"And you're ignoring me." I mutter as I shake my head. Love him to death like a brother but sometimes I just shake my head at him at what he says.
I just sip some more of my coffee and just ignore Dean's babbling of unnecessary connections.
That's not the worst thing we have to deal with.
You're not wrong there.
Aren't I always.

I don't what's going to be worse confronting a more than likely pissed off Dawn or run into a possibly horny Ice. I mean she'll probably be more flirty and perverted towards me. You may think I'm joking but come on it's Ice we're talking about here.
Then there's the possibly that Dawn is still seeing red now when she looks at me. I may have somehow fucked up that made her pissed as hell but hopefully it will be in the past.
Dean and I walk down through the halls until we spot the twins actually passing by us.
"Hey,guys." Dean waves as the twins stops walking and smiles at Dean's action.
"Hey,Dean. Are you feeling better?" Dawn asks
"Much,Rocky and Zach was there to calm me down so,I'll be okay." Dean exclaims as I faint smile grows on my face as I rub the back of my neck while I could see Dawn's eyes staring at mine.
"Yeah,so uh...*ahem*look can we all talk in private please? We have something to tell you." I exclaim getting straight to the point which made me almost sound a jackass but what the hell was a was suppose to say!?This is hella awkward.
"Sure,Rocky. Does the library seem alright?" Zach asks and I nod
"But we should make this quick we have a few minutes before the bell rings." Dawn exclaims as we nod and sped walked to the library in a quiet safe place with no one else around.
"Alright, what's so secretive and important that we couldn't talk in the halls?" Zach asks
"Rocky got another text last night." Dean exclaims
Well technically it was two but I deleted the three strikes one. I already set Dawn in a bad mood and the last thing I need is to add more drama to this already. Plus,I didn't want Dean to tease me or remind him about my connections with Ice last night.
"What?!" The twins exclaim in unison with wide eyes and dilated pupils only to get shushed by Mrs Scotch.
"Sorry." Zach whispers out
"Rocky,do you still have that text?" Dawn asks and I nod as I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. My pointer finger taps the screen and I click on messages to the crying wolf one before handing it to Dawn. Dawn and Zach's eyes dwells on the bright screen while Dean and I begin to explain the situation.
"Dean suggested to call the police to report these texts." I began
"But then that text popped up right as soon as we we're going to the cops." Dean finishes
Their eyes look back up at us and Dawn hands me back the phone.
"This is isn't the first time either." I add with a shake of my head.
"Like when you told after round three?" Dawn asks and I nod.
"Honestly, I thought it was some prankster at first but after the next couple texts and what happened with Dean. I know it's something more."
"But,we are trying to figure out is why anyone would specifically target you, Rocky?" Zach asks
"You're not the only one. I still don't know whose doing this." I said with a shrug
"Wait." Dean mutter but I could hear him perfectly.
"What is it,Dean?"