Chapter 9

He searched for a map and luckily he found one. He grabbed onto the grub that he collected from the motorboat he rode. He opened up the can and ate the tuna inside. He’s now looking for water and luckily he found a canteen that was stuck on a man’s belt. He forcefully grabbed it and drank from it. He felt his heart weaken, he then searched for a pharmacy nearby but the pharmacy fell in to pieces. In his case giving up isn’t a choice. He searched for medicine that can treat his heart ailment. Luckily he found one, he swallowed it without water, and he resisted the awful taste of it.

        He walked towards Sevilla, Spain. He found a deserted place where nobody shows up. “Looks like they’re done attacking this place” he thought. To his surprise a hell hounds jumped out of nowhere and walked towards Portugal, ignoring him. This place was a little bit easy for him but he didn’t put his guard down. This time he forgets about every negative impression that can get through him. He walked towards Gibraltar.

        It looks like Spain was done for. He walked towards the shore and he ran to a boat and paddled towards the other side. He landed to Ceuta. He left the boat and walked along Morocco.

        Morocco for him was like a prison cell. The prisoners were innocent people. He then entered Fès, Morocco. There was a barricade of dead people in front. It looks like Count Dracula’s castle. It’s like a prison. Of course when there’s a prison, there’s a guard. Gigantic monstrous creatures where guarding the entrance. His only way to get inside is to sneak in. He carefully hid behind the monster and poked it. When the monster turned to look, he immediately ran to get inside.

        Inside was a lot more different people were forced to keep quiet because blind monsters were widespread. They have to shut up to keep on living. Many gave up. Many have offered their lives to the needy. He rested his son against a wall quietly, as for him he sat beside him. The monsters were easyfor him for he only need sometime to rest himself, sleeping wasn’t an option for him but all of a sudden he unconsciously slept, he held on to his son tightly. He needs more than 24 hours.

        He woke up. He checked immediately on his son, he made sure he was safe. Travis wasn’t moved even a bit. He saw new kinds of demons approaching. He knew they were different. He stood up and ran towards the exit. When suddenly the gates closed, it seems like he needs to find a new way to get out of there. He found a rock and hit the gigantic demon. It chased him. He left the spot so that the barricade will be broken and it did. “It seems like not all demons have brains.”  He chuckled.

        He ran towards Algeria. He’s trying to go as fast as he could.