Chapter 6

The presbyter advised him to rest but he insisted not to, so he drove off. He’s going to an airport, “ok son; we’ll take a trip to Jerusalem,” he thought.

        On their way an unexpected traffic was present. It was massive! Cars are going bumper to bumper, literally. Fredrick was disappointed because of this, they could get real late! “Shit, the Reliqua’s coming tomorrow! I don’t have time for this!”  He thought.

‘Come on!’ he complained.

        He pressed hardly on the car’s horn. He was exhausted; he rested his head on the horn making an annoying beep. He threw his head and rested at the head rest of the front seat and let out an exhausted sigh.

        He can’t take it anymore; he got out of the car and walked north to see what’s happening. While walking he saw some unoccupied cars, the owner must’ve left their car, this traffic must’ve lasted for hours.

        He was shocked of what he saw. The officer looked possessed and doesn’t let any car from their lane pass. The officer has scars and bruises all over his body. There were car accidents behind and he doesn’t seem to really care, he must’ve been the reason for it. He ran back to the car and took his son; he carried him all the way to an unoccupied car, this car was near the railing. He sat his son right up and drove to the east breaking the railing.

        He checked the time; it was 12:01 a.m. he was shocked for he wasn’t ready. When suddenly a demonic entity appeared form the back seat and choked him, he uttered ‘In the name of the Lord, I baptize you, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.’ After so the demonic figure was vanished, good thing he was a born catholic and he studied in a catholic school.

        He immediately tried to activate the car, he knew his son know how to do this, and sadly he can’t. He finally did so; he remembers how to do it for it was his hobby when he was in high school.

        He drove as fast as he can, but this is the Reliqua, craters were sprouting everywhere the challenge is to avoid them. Charun and Vanth was attacking his car, Charun recklessly hammers his vehicle, while Vanth was flying around his car. He drove faster, ignoring the demons in front and behind him.

        He finally reached a highway heading to the airport. When he arrived, there was a massive destruction inside the airport, he stopped to check it out but it looks like they can’t stand a chance to ride any of the planes. He doesn’t know what to do so he just drove. He was being filled with fear.

        While driving he was thinking of what should he do. He then stopped at a dock where some unoccupied boats. The office was empty maybe because of the panic of the people. Devils must’ve attacked this place already.

        He checked the drawer for one of the boat’s key and luckily he found one. He tried to carry his son but his son’s in rigor mortis. He adjusted both the seats of the car and laid his son down and carefully got him out. He carefully carried him into the boat.

        It’s going to be a long journey, he was aware that it can only travel up to 80 miles. Even though the trip to Jerusalem can make him starve it will never nor will it ever stop him. He was always a jerk to his son but now everything’s different.