Prologue

The world has sinned. Everyone commits a mortal sin the whole world’s population knows how to disobey the Ten Commandments. Here comes God’s greatest fear. For the world has sinned and violent, rebels are everywhere even priests stopped believing. For many years the Lord God protected us and we took advantage of it.

A meeting in heaven is being held and all the saints and angels are there to listen, same goes to hell the demons are listening to the discussion in heaven. Demons have been planning to attack the higher levels.

        They are talking about how the masterpiece of the Lord has changed. God seems tired about everything. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit have decided to rest.

        Hell heard about God’s plan, they planned out everything as soon as possible. They released all their special forces imaginable! Abaddon, Baron, Charun, Daeva, Eblis, Forneus, Gader’el, Havres, Incubus, Jikininki, Kabandha, Lechies, Mephistopheles, Namtar, Ördög, Penemue, Rusalka, Satan, Tanin, Uvall, Valefar, Wendigo,  Xezbeth and Zagan,

        The next day, God started to rest. Everything changed, darkness started approaching the world was filled with smog! Places were filled with desolation demons influenced the people to kill, priests and other holy people were killed violently. Thousands of people were killed. Most countries are abandoned; man has no chance of survival. In most cases, “you hide, you survive” but this is different, demons has a better intellect than humans. They have strategies. Genius minds, about the ratio of 3:10.

        People are crying. They have taken over everything. More portals to hell are being made. Skulls and bones of people were filling the streets. Establishments are on fire. Girls and boys were killed violently. Remains of people were all over the place. Military forces tried to stop them. Soldiers tried to shoot them with the guns and ammos but all it does is to make them angrier.

        You can clearly see the tragedy in the whole place. Everybody was hopeless. Some stayed faithful but too bad God’s on a break, they were too late. Now that everything was dark and unholy, they are asking for forgiveness. Now that God’s angry they come back to him. It always happens when times of tragedy we always walk to God and ask for forgiveness. We only remember him when a time like this comes.

        It’s raining blood! Fire filled the sky. You could see some people burnt together. Mountains are on fire. All souls of the people who died were scattered around the place, almost visible! Death on every corner, hear people scream out “HELP!” but all you can do is just stand there and watch them die. The sky’s burning down. Some people were killed with dehydration.

        It’s like hell brought up to earth to those places that were affected. Some are attacked with some minority and a bit easy to pass through but still inevitable. Those places are Jerusalem, Nazareth, Mount Calvary and Mount Sinai. The memories of the Lord have remained in those places.

        Some demonic entities impersonate some people and disguised as somebody that can help them. Turns out demons will always be demons. Buildings come crashing down to innocent lives of innocent souls. Doctors of different hospitals were influenced by them.