Chapter 1

3 days before the reliqua, there was a father that was working real hard for his son he barely doesn’t sleep, he works so hard for his son but seems like his son doesn’t appreciate his hard work, his son was an all around rebel. All he does is to hate him, he wanted to make time for him but he can’t. He loves his work more than anything.

        ‘Mr. Craig,’ his assistant knocked, she gazed at his office looking for him. His office was pretty sophisticated, an office where a serious person would go. His nameplate on his desk reads “Frederick A. Craig, CEO,”

‘I’m right here,’ as he exits from the bathroom,

‘Your signatures needed here.’ She handed out the clear folder and waited while he’s reading the contents. He’s a good old man, with a classy haircut, chestnut brown hair with bits of white hair showing up, with fair skin, fair eye brows, hazelnut eyes with wrinkles on the outer corner, pointy nose, an oval face shape, maroon colored lips, a weak chin and a fine built.

‘Here you go,’ as he handed out the papers. Then he shot her glare signifying “GET OUT”. She immediately rushed through the door. “Handsome but grumpy” she thought.

She pretty much have a crush on her boss, but looks like the grumpy old chief prioritizes his work much more.

The assistant left the room, and as she leaves the room. He pulled out the first drawer of his table and took out an old photo. It shows a family, a father, a son and a mother with a cute little puppy. They were on a picnic on Okinawa, Japan to celebrate the 6th birthday of his son, Travis.

He stared at his family for a while and smoothed it out. When suddenly somebody knocked on the door, he quickly slid it into the drawer and closed it. 

‘What do you want?’ he bellowed.

‘Uhmmm… Mr. Craig, your meeting with the client will start at 3:30.’ A familiar voice spoke.

‘I’ll be right up’ he spoke.

He fixed himself up, to meet the client. He went outside and left the office. He met the clients and negotiated with them. He had them already. He directed straight to his office and did his work. Looks like he forgotten about the picture.

12 a.m., he got home from his job, saw his son playing video games but ignored it. He had to do more reports; he went to the bathroom to take a shower. He heard someone stepping up the stairs. His son may have left and decided to take a sleep. When he was done taking a shower he went to kitchen to prepare coffee for himself. He saw food that was prepared; he thought that his son must’ve forgotten to clean it up, so he marched upstairs and angrily knocked the door.

‘Aren’t you going to clean that mess?!’ he growled. ‘Do you think I’ll clean that fucking mess?!’ he continued.

His son rolled his eyes and shook his head. He kept a straight face. His son went straight to the kitchen to clean it up. He went to his room and worked for his report for the next day.

On the other hand his son left their home to stay at her girlfriend’s unit. He went over to their garage, grabbed his bicycle and rode it on the silent subdivision. He headed straight to his girlfriend’s condominium, pressed the button number “6” at the elevator and rushed to the condo unit “666”.

He knocked the door several times. Until her girlfriend opened the door, wearing her red velvet robe. She immediately kissed his lips and seductively held his hips. They both rushed inside the unit.

Back at their home, he was still as busy as an ant working on his report, making it unnoticeable for him that his son went somewhere he doesn’t know where. All he knew was he’s doing something much more important than his life.