Chapter 4

The road home was fine, looks like it was the perfect day to have a road trip. When he got home he saw his son’s bicycle in front of their home. “What is his bicycle doing here?” he thought. He rang the doorbell, but nobody’s answering him. He used the spare key to open the door. He walked in the room and some traces of blood were found inside their home. He started to worry about his son. He ran to his room. His tears started to fall for what he saw.

He started to try to wake his child up but sadly he lost him, He checked his pulse but his heart wasn’t beating anymore. His lungs weren’t functioning anymore. He hugged his son as tight as he could. He was crying.

Just as he saw the blood tracks he saw his son’s letter. Crying, he read it solemnly, as if it was the bible. He analyzed every single word.

He wanted to kill himself for it was his entire fault. He laid him to his bed. He hugged him until it was morning,

‘Travis, dad will be back ok.’ He said unto his son’s corpse.

He walked out the door and grabbed his laptop and went back to Travis’ room.

        He sat beside his son. He began a research about the succubus. After this he carried his son and went to his car. He positioned Travis at the front seat just like when he was a kid.

        He went to the church, he saw the priest praying solemnly,

‘Excuse me Presbyter’

‘Yes, what can I do for you?’

‘Do you happen to know where the office of exorcism located?’

‘Why yes!’

‘Can you give me the address?’

‘Yes of course, why do you need it anyway?’

‘My son was killed by a succubus; I was thinking an exorcist can help,’

‘Oh dear, I didn’t know! I’m sorry!’

‘It’s fine’

‘Don’t you worry, just pray and God will answer your prayers. I’ll help you my son.’

        The priest wrote the address on a small piece of paper. The presbyter patted his back, smiled and said

‘Good luck my son.’

He smiled and said, ‘Thanks!’

        He went back to his car, and drove into the exorcist house. He tried not to look at his son for he feels weak every time he looks at him.

        They stopped at a house in one subdivision. “Weird, why would it be here?” he thought. He left his son in his car and locked it for safety reasons.