"I'm okay, I'm okay." He just said. But he was not okay, Komaeda could feel it.

He reached for the wound on Komaeda's temple. "They could've killed you." He whispered.

Komaeda ignored him and started talking further. "Let me see your leg." Komaeda said.

Hinata quickly shove his leg to his hands.

But when Komaeda carefully teared his jeans the hole where the bullet was supposed to be was gone. There were only stains of blood but there was no sign of wound.

"Hinata, your wound... it's gone."

Hinata murmured something he couldn't understand and then stood up.

"I'm sorry Komaeda but could you close your eyes for me."

"Why...? But Hinata. Your leg... how?"

Komaeda looked straight into Hinata's eyes. His eyes who once were olive were now crimson red.

He had once seen these eyes..

Komaeda nodded and closed his eyes and waited for Hinata's order to open them.

Hinata stood up and looked straight into the Knights their eyes, one by one.

"Ya know. It's not funny to hurt me and especially Komaeda." Hinata looked at the wound on his head.

"You could cause him brain damage." He said innocently.

He was slowly cracking his knuckled while his lips curled into a smirk.

"Maybe you already know me. Maybe you don't. But this will be the last time that you see me."

A small laugh escaped his mouth.

The Knights stood and stare. All four amazed by this sudden change of mood.

They all grabbed their weapons and were ready to fight.

Till one tried yelling something.

But before the words could roll out of his mouth his heart was being pulled out.

The three other Knights could only stare in angst. A few seconds later all the throats were slit.

Hinata was starting to twitch softly. Blood splatters were all over his body.

He moved his knife so the blood would splatter off it.

"There they are!"

Komaeda and Hinata's gaze stared upon the other Knights who were running his way. Kuzuryuu with them.

"What happened here!"

Hinata let his teeth show.

Komaeda was just staring. This side of Hinata was a new one. He stared at his hand who was twitching. Blood was streaming down his hands.

It was dripping onto the ground.

This was his Killer side, wasn't it.

Low-key in fear he was just sitting there on the grass, waiting for what would happen next.

With 10 meters apart from each other the Knights stopped running.

Kuzuryuu stood before them. Juggling his knives.

"So it was you." He started.

He cleared his throat and turned around to the 50 Knights behind him.

"Here before us. Kidnapper of the Prince, murderer of over 100 people."

He turned around to face Hinata again and his eyes were changing into a serious gaze.

"We could not have found you in a better way Hinata Hajime.

Or should I say,
                         Kamukura Izuru"

Hinata opened his mouth and laughed. The soft laugh became harder with every second. The psychotic laugh that he was hiding all this time was finally being heard.

"It's been a long time isn't it." He said. His voice was different from before, it was calm but cautious.

"I see that your way of murdering people still hasn't changed." Kuzuryuu said.

Hinata shook his shoulders.

"I'm actually surprised that the Prince isn't killed yet. Cause how long since he was gone? It isn't like you, the land's most known Killer who hasn't killed the person of his Instinct yet."

Komaeda was looking with his eyes widened to the scene who was playing before him.

How did this Knight knew things so well?

He was sitting a few meters behind Hinata, who was still twitching with a knife in his hand.

"I assume it was an Instinct right?" Kuzuryuu said sarcastically.

Hinata snickered. "Yea, good guess."

Kuzuryuu started laughing too.

Hinata started juggling his knife too. "You didn't intend to fight me right? It isn't good to fight you know. It will only cause more deaths and I don't want to be responsible for killing some Knights." Hinata said sadly, looking at the ground.

He sighed. "But now that you all know my alter ego I cannot let you live."

"That's why I didn't plan on coming alone."

The Knights behind Kuzuryuu were grabbing their weapons, ready to fight.

"It's time to go down, Killer."

Hinata just stood calmly looking at the crowd. "That's not what I had planned today."

He looked over his shoulder to Komaeda.

Komaeda, who was staring in fear looked directly into the crimson eyes. They yelled anger and lust for murder. He wanted to look away.

"I hope you'll still want to be with me after this." Hinata said and smiled softly to Komaeda.

"..........you"