12

"Sooo, what do you wanna do today?"

Komaeda scratched nervously the back of his neck. "Hadn't really thought about that." He chuckled.

"You're one hell of a bad planner."

Hinata jumped onto the bed and showed a notebook.

"Since I had a feeling I've brought this with me." He said, almost proud.

"You're the best." Komaeda said while he let out a sigh. "So what's in this notebook?"

Hinata flipped a few pages. "Nothing much." He said. "Just a few ideas I thought of."

Komaeda rested his head on his hands. "Tell me what you got please."

He coughed one time before reading. He stayed silent.

With question marks Komaeda stared at Hinata. "You don't know either do you?" He asked.

Hinata sighed and buried his face in one of the beige pillows.

"I'll take that as a no."

He jumped off the bed and stroke his clothes. "Since we have no options we should take an initiative. We're just going to walk through the city."

He softly patted Hinata's back, he lifted his face. 

"Come on."

👑

"Hinata. When was the last time you visited this beautiful city?"

This made Hinata think. He could remember he's been here before but be didn't quite remember when.

"A long time ago." He just said.

"Then you seriously don't have the faintest idea where you're going right?"

He spaced out again.

"Hinata?" Komaeda waved before his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Hinata responded.

Komaeda sighed and stopped walking. "There is seriously something wrong with you. Ever since the tunnel, come on you have to tell me."

"I'm sorry." He said again.

"I still don't get what's wrong if you keep repeating that you're sorry."

"I know, I'm sorry." Hinata looked at the ground.

Komaeda didn't know what he was thinking. He always was wearing that poker face, but now it was clearly showing he was sad. He wanted to help.

Komaeda looked around and saw a sign with 'park' on it.

Without thinking he grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

The park was beautifully green. The colours just popped out. Like a painting.

He was quickly searching for a bench. Or just something to sit on.

It wasn't crowded, which made him glad.

"Hinata let's sit over there." Komaeda dragged Hinata over to a bench by a small river.

He pushed Hinata so he would sit down.

"Now don't be so ignorant and spit it out." He said.

"I can clearly see there's something wrong Hinata. You're spacing out."

Hinata looked up, he searched for the other males eyes.

"I don't know." He said.

His eyes were itching now.