10

Hinata

Even though I've never been in love, I could perfectly describe the feeling.

Never expected me to fall in love neither with a boy, and a prince to begin with.

From the beginning my Instinct told me to kill him but my gut held me back. I did always ignore that itchy feeling but now I couldn't. The thought of someone else touching him bothered me too much.

I just... had to keep him safe.

"Hinata?"

His voice sounded careful.

I turned around to face Komaeda. Inches away from his face. Too close.

"Did I sleep in the same bed as you?" He asked, backing off a little.

"Yes."

He was laying on his back.

"I don't mind though."

Before I could say something he was already changing the subject.

"Ehm this maybe sound weird. But when you told me about the five main cities, I really wanted to visit them in person. Just to know better about what is becoming mine in a few years."

I nodded. "That is a good idea. Which do you want to see first?" I got out of the bed and moved to the kitchen.

My mind was already wandering somewhere else.

"Since we've been to the first city I thought we could see the second one. City of art was it right?"

"Yes."

"Can we go there?"

"Yes"

"When can we go there?"

"Yes."

I heard footsteps coming closer.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Sorry what did you say?"

He sighed and walked away.

"Nevermind forget it."

I immediately turned around and grabbed his shoulder.

And without thinking I hoped I answered the question.

"We can go tomorrow?"

"Great." He said, but didn't sound so happy.

🗡

5 a.m.. The village was quiet. Nobody's awake. Besides us.

"Komaeda Wake up." I tried touching the place next to me but there was no one. An emptiness.

"Komaeda?" I called and threw the blankets away. There was no Komaeda.

Quickly I stepped out of bed and began my search for him. But I stopped as I heard the shower running and soft humming coming from there. He was already awake huh.

So I had to wait for my shower this morning and decided to pack the rest of my luggage. One bag each person.

Of course the special clothes the city people wear has to go with us.

With the clothing in my arms I knocked on the bathroom door. "Komaeda? I have some clothing for you that you have to wear."

He immediately opened the door. I almost shrieked at the fact he was wearing nothing unless a towel around his area.