5

Komaeda

Two weeks and the news was still everywhere. Everytime I looked out of the window the poster who were almost gone were replaced. I sighed.

Now I've seen the kidnappers face we treated each other a lot different. He never told me but I actually knew his name. That boy Kazuichi mentioned it. I did call him mister, to let him not know.

He never called me by my name, always prince. Maybe to bully me. I wouldn't know.

He never told me a thing, he only said 'hello' or 'want something to eat?' All that kind of things.

The guards did come a second time looking for me. Then I quickly hid into the small room in the closet.

It wasn't a very pleasant room. The only light was a candle who wasn't on. I was lucky enough to find a flashlight in the door opening. I was so frightened when I switched the light on. It had plain black walls with a small jail against it.

There was a chair behind the bars, one with iron locks. Once I saw that I turned around to face more. The whole wall had torture weapons here.

When I tried to stand up I almost fell again, touching a liquid. When I held my flashlight that way I almost screamed. The red liquid I touched was probably blood. It wasn't as fluid as blood what just got out of wounds.

I almost hyperventilate and just tried to sit down on the ground, against the wall. I told myself to stay calm, breath in, breath out. With my arm covered in blood I closed my eyes and waited for this to end.

So this was it like to be imprisoned huh. I maybe do feel sorry for all those people after all.

👑

"Yo prince, I'm going to get some food for tonight, stay here and don't do anything stupid." Hinata said, as he silently closed the door and got away.

I didn't know what to do actually. I stared out of the window in Hinata's bedroom. I didn't know for how long I stood there. I shaked my head and turned around to walk into the living room. On my way I saw it wasn't really clean here.

I decided to clean things up!

I did know where he held the mops etc. So I scooted over to the kitchen cabinets and opened the one next to the sink. I grabbed a mop and some wipes. I also found an elastic so I got my hair into a little fluffy ponytail.

Sooo, what was the first step again?

I walked in circles trying to remember how to clean again, I learned it once from Aoi. But I can't quite remember it.

I sighed and felt exhausted from thinking so much, so I placed the cleaning stuff back where it belongs and fell down on the sofa.

I wiped my 'sweat' and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.......

"Wake up dumbass!"

Then I heard something fall and my back was hurting. Wait what. I groaned.

My eyelids flutter and I looked slowly around me to see I was laying next to the sofa.

I sat straight and rubbed my back. "Was that really necessary?" I asked.

"You didn't woke up at my first three warnings." Hinata said as he placed the groceries onto the table.

"What did you actually do here when I was gone?" He asked and looked around.

"I cleaned?" Was the only thing I could think of.

"And with cleaning, do you mean cleaning up your mind or something?" He looked at me.

"No I cleaned the living room."

Hinata wiped with his finger over the table. "Yeah, no prince of cleaning duties I see."

"People always did things for me." I said almost as if it was a question.

"Shall I teach you how to clean?"

He didn't have to ask twice. I nodded as quick as I could and got up from the ground.

👑

"It isn't very difficult." I smiled as I dumped the last things into the bin.
"Nope." Hinata said as he sorted the groceries into their cabinets.

"Hey Hinata can I ask you something?" I said.

As I called his name Hinata quickly turned around. "How do you know my name." He said sharply.

"E-eh." I muttered, getting nervous by seeing Hinata's confused but angry face. "How do you know it!" He almost yelled.

I shivered. "I-I heard it while you talked with Ka-Kazuichi."

He sighed and shaked with his head. "That dumb shark."

I got to him and touched his shoulder to relax him I added "don't worry, it's not like I'm going to betray you or something." But almost instantly to my touch he flinched and tried to get away from me.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him, I frowned. He touched his shoulder and looked to me. "Everything's fine." He said.

We stared into each others eyes and it was like I was trapped into those cold olive orbs. It was like this moment lasted forever but Hinata looked away and walked into his rooms direction.

I wanted to follow him, to make sure he really was ok. But when I stepped forward he yelled "don't come near me!"

I stopped and just stared shocked at his direction. Is he always like this? He was acting really nice not a long time ago. Is this the real Hinata?

"Hinata please... I can help, if you tell me what's wrong." I tried to say it as gently as possible. I carefully stepped into his direction.

"No! Stay away!" He yelled and slammed the door shut. I softly cursed under my breath.

"If you need help, you can ask."

"I don't need help from a Royal!" He yelled. It was like a shot through my heart.

I didn't know why, but it hurted.

👑

Hinata

As fast as I could I searched through my closet. I must be somewhere here!
As I threw clothes and other stuff out of it I finally found it.

My shoulder hurts so much. It was on fire. I am glad I got this creme from Kazuichi, for special treatment.

I stripped off my shirt and quickly but carefully wiped the creme on my shoulder. Instantly it cooled down.

What the heck happened? I knew instincts made you feel like crap with your prey, but I never have experienced this. I never had felt so bad when someone touched me.

Maybe it was too long, maybe I was blamed for not killing him immediately. But I just couldn't kill him.

Not yet.

Authors note: IIIIIIIIIIIII'M BACK!