16

"Komaeda my dear, can I come in?"

Without waiting the maid opened the door, she knew he wasn't going to respond.

All lights were blocked out. The room was pitch black unless the trace of light coming from the opened door.

"Komaeda?" She called out as she closed the door. With her hand she searched for the lights and switched the dimmed lights on.

A groan came from underneath the blankets on the humongous bed.

She smiled sadly as she walked to the side of the bed.

"Komaeda, it's been three days. You should come eat."

"I'd rather starve."

She sighed. "I'm going to remove the blankets."

With one hand she grabbed the edge. "Going in 3, 2, 1-"

"No!"

The blankets where gone and the maid stared in horror.

Komaeda was no longer the beautiful albino but looked like a total drama. Eyes red and puffy, hair in a mess, bags underneath his eyes.

"Oh Komaeda..." She didn't know what she should say. Not in her 16 years she's been here has she seen such a scene.

She quickly dropped onto her knees besides him and pulled him in for a hug. His head rested onto her chest.

"Are you that attached to the boy?" She asked.

Komaeda only hummed.

"Today he will be in trial, I was being send to come get you. But if you're not ready I will let you rest."

With that Komaeda pulled himself out of her embrace.

"Trial did you say?" His sore voice said.

The maid nodded. "Knowing the King he would probably be life sentenced or even worse..."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that.." Komaeda sighed and let his face fall into the pillows.

"The trial will start in two hours. Think about it."

👑

Even though they were called the Knights they're pretty stupid.

Hinata was quietly running through the hallways of the big castle.

They aren't on their guards.

Someone could kill them any second huh.

Hinata didn't know which way to go and wasn't familiar with castles at all.

If he just could find an easy target.

As if god had heard him a maid walked past him. He quickly had jumped onto one of the pillars.

The maid had brown hair, tied into a bun.

Before entering the next room she turned around and looked straight into his eyes.

Of this sudden situation Hinata almost lost his balance.

"Come out of the dark."

Hinata quickly jumped off the pillar and without hesitation he grabbed her wrist and turned it behind her back.

The maid groaned but showed strenght.

"What do you need?" She asked.

"Prince. Where can I find the Prince. I can smell that you've been with him just an hour ago."