Chapter 3: A Weekend at Mallord Mansion

Maria's POV

"Maria you have exactly five seconds to get down here before I come there and if I have to it won't be pretty." Mom said as I came down.

"Hold on Lady I'm coming no need to get your panties in a wad." I whispered under my breathe. Which earned me a head slap from Tony. "Watch it kid." He said as he helped put our things in the car.

"Alright everyone got everything?" Dad asked. "Because once we get in that car, there is no turning back." He said. We all shook our heads. "Verbal answers please."

"Yes dad."
"Sure thing boss."
"Got it."
"Yes ole silver headed fox."
"Yes Gibbs."

"Wait we are missing one person." He said. "Coraliz." Mom rang she was still upstairs. "Hey that's not fair, she's still upstairs and I was hit with an or else." I complained getting some cheese.

"Nope put it back NOW Maria and I don't mean after you ask me a few times, or play that you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean RIGHT NOW." Dad said. I stomped my foot dammit. "Maria do it again I dare you and I can promise you won't be sitting down for the REST of the WEEK." Gibbs threatened. I just shook my head and put it back. "Yes sir.."

I looked to see Corals rushing down the steps while mom delivered to swats to her butt

"Gibbs do we really have to got see Ducky's family this weekend though?" Abby said.

This weekend was the last bit of our grounding, and anytime we go to Ducky's their are a lot of fun things to do and we won't be able to do them due to our grounding.

"Yes Abigail we do." Mom said. "I wasn't talking to you now was I?" Abby replied back meanly. I think she's still a little salty about being grounded. Well Abbs is asking for a death wish.

"Abby that is not how you speak to your mother, apologize or you and I can have a conversation right here, that would make for a very uncomfortable ride." Dad threatened. "No sir, I'm sorry Mom." She apologized.

"Alright again if everyone had gotten everything, Maria, Tony, Coraliz you will ride with me, Abby, Tim and Ziva you will ride with your mother." Dad said.

"But I don't want to ride with her, she's a music hog and I want to ride with you." Abby complained in a very disrespectful manner. You can literally see the steam from out of Mom's ears. "Fine." Dad said. Which mom off even more but he just held up his hand like wait for it.

"Abby, you and Coraliz switch places." He said and she got happy. As she made her way over here, dad grabbed her by her arm and place her over his knee in one swift motion.

SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He paused

"I told you already Abby what was going to happen if you kept being disrespectful towards your mother, it's not her fault that you got grounded and now can't doing anything at Ducky's." He said still laying down painfully searing swatts.

"I better SMACK not hear SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK another disrespectful SMACK SMACK remark come out of SMACK your mouth the SMACK SMACK entire trip SMACK or so help me SMACK SMACK SMACK I will find a paddle and tear into you SMACK SMACK do you understand me young lady SMACK."