Chapter 1: Adopted

***NOT EDITED***

Maria's POV

"Dad can I please go over to Cats house tonight ?" I asked my dad for like the jillioneth time today. "No." He repeated for the equal number of times today. "But whyyyy?" I questioned as Tony came down in his suit. "Where are you going today ah Tony?"   Knowing this was not his usually attire considering he only wears jeans to work. 
"I have a meeting." He said as I nodded. While they were talking I stated packing my lunch. I walked over to sneak cheese from the refrigerator. I had to sneak it because I am lactose intolerant and my dad would murder me if they knew I had it.

I have to pack my lunch everyday because apparently my dad makes to much money for me to get free lunch and I would have to pay for nasty ass school food. "I am just going to pretend that you did not just get cheese." My dad said from behind me. "Aw man come on just one dad." I pleaded holding one finger up giving him my best puppy dog eyes. I know I had to be crazy in order to think that was gonna work considering he's a marine and is not moved easily. "What did I just say Maria." He stood giving me that signature don't try me look.

I pouted put my cheese back and and sat down waiting for Tony to cook breakfast. "Which reminds me did you take your medicine?" I sighed UGHHHH ! It sucks that someone left you on the street when you were born and now you have allllll these weird ass problems. "Maria !" My dad said taking me out of my trance.
(Ps. That is all true my BFFFF knows I'm saying this and she was totally ok with it so.)

"Yes sir ?" I questioned not sure what he wanted. "This child of mine." He complained. "What about me?" Ok maybe saying this wasn't the best. Especially with my father but, I mean what do you expect? I am really not in the mood the man took away my cheese. "Excuse me do yo care to repeat yourself a little louder young lady?"
I sighed know when to pick your battles your battles this was not one worth fighting. 

"No sir. I didn't take it yet but I will after I eat." He let out a halfway smile and kissed my forehead now back to the matter at hand. "Dad why can't I go to cats house." He turned around to look at me and if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Because I said so. Now ask again go head I dare you to." He said as she waved his coffee mug in the air. "Daddd-." I groaned but didn't get a while to finish it do to a hard ass swat to my rear. "Ow !" I cried. I turned around to see my Tony giving me that doing even try it because there's more where that came from face. I just dropped it after that and sat on the counter.

"Hey dad after volleyball and drill team practice can you take Corals and I to the store ?" He nodded his head. "Why what for we just went two days ago ?" He asked. "For stuff." I said not really going deep into it its personal. "She needs tampons." Ziva said out of no where which made me choke on my grape I was eating. " Ziverrr!" Somebody said but it wasn't me.

"Maria-Eliza !" My dad called me out of my trance. "Yes papa?" I asked grabbing my athletic bag. "Go wait in the car with Coraliz, in the back remember she's driving today so no goofing off. I'll be out their in a minute 
you both need your training, and I wouldn't want to have to warm any bottoms today so get to it." He said as he kissed my forehead. I shook my head and went to kiss Tony and Ziva.

"See you later Tony, Ziver ." I said as I walked out the door to go into the car.

~

Once I got in the car I saw Corals in the back. "What are you doing dad said your driving
Today so get in the drivers seat." I said as she rolled her eyes and stayed on the phone. "Dude go before he gets out here I am NOT about to get an early wake up call for you so go!" I shouted a little. "Get your ass off the phone and go Corals." I pushed her a little to get her going. "I know you did not just fucking push me?" She snapped all of a sudden, well someone really was on their period.

"If the push shoved or whatever now go." I said as I saw dad got closer to the car. Out of nowhere she slapped me. Oh yeah she about to die. "I know you didn't just fucking slap me ?" I screamed as I held my arm. Incase she didn't know I'm half black half Hispanic you don't want to mess with me. Which she already knew. Corals and I have be sisters since we were in the 2nd grade we were inseparable and still are. "If the slapped smacked." She said and I pinched her nipple threw her shirt.

In an instant we were both pulled from the car by my Tony and dad. "Girlsss!!! Girls!" My dad screamed and delivered an almighty swat to my rear. "Owww daddy.." I said and rubbed my butt considering I only had on black Nike dry-fit shorts and a blue Nike dry-fit shirt. "What the hell happened." He asked both of us with hands on his hips. "She started it, I was just minding my own business and she came and pushed and so I hit her back." Corals said. "Such a fucking snitch." I sneered under my breath. It did not do un-heard by my dad and trust me he hates a potty mouth. He turned me around and smacked me ten times. Tears immediately sprung to my eyes. This was going to be a long day

*****NOT EDITED******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol guys so that's my new book. Let me know what you think. I am so grateful to my bestie for letting me play off her story. I know your like hmmm this looks familiar but I have change this story to an NCIS Fanfic !

Leave REVEIWSSS DOWN BELOW !

Tell your friends !! Share READ !! Like comment !!

Your author

~ Corlas😻💞