Chapter 2: Double Trouble

Maria's POV

"Maria Eliza apologize now." He said as our next door neighbor came outside.

"What's happening over there Gibbs?" He said as he gotten his paper. "Oh nothing Curtis just a little fight, it's all handled. Thanks for asking." He said as he bent down and whispered in my ear. "Get in the car right now Maria-Eliza and do not say another word unless you want to not sit for the rest of the day." He threatened as I got and and sighed ugh all in trouble because of Coraliz.

I saw Tony whisper something in her ear and she got in the drivers seat. My dad talk to Tony and Ziva before he got in and we were on our way.

~ At NCIS ~

Gibbs' POV

I walked in with another dose of coffee in my hand Jesus I'm going to need it. Driving with Coraliz can take it out of you which reminds me, I need to go speak with Jen about their behavior this morning. I walked into her office. "Ever think to knock Jethro?" She said as she gotten of the phone. "Now you know it doesn't suit me Jen." She laughed. "What can I do for you VERY special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs?" I smiled oh Jen. "Well this morning our 'daughters' got into a fight." She smiled. "They always get into fights Jethro they are like sisters, hell they are sisters."

"Yes Jen you are right but they were FIST fighting and I know how much you hate that." I smirked and looked at her, her entire mood changed. "Very well when they get here send them up." She said through gritted teeth. "No problem, madam director."

I shut the door and went back to my desk to finish paperwork. Maria was my kid, Coraliz was Jens. They both called us mom and dad, as did their other 'siblings.' One thing about mama is that she never like fighting, especially when fist were added. I was knocked out of my thoughts when McGee my middle 'son' came rolling in.

"Boss come quick it's Abby and Ziva in the lab." That got my attention I shot up and bolted straight for the girls. Once I got down their what I came to wasn't pretty.

Abby's POV

"Abby stop messing with me." Ziva said as I was poking her. "I'm not messing with you, your in my lab, and I don't want you to be." I pouted. "Gibbs sent me down here to do work, and go over some evidence so stop, before I hit you BACK!" She barked. "Nope, not until you get out." I screamed. "Hey guys I think we should just calm down a little bit." Timmy said. "Yeah don't want Gibbs coming down here to this, or you two will have sore butts." Tony said.

"Well ABBY NEEDS TO STOP." Ziva yelled. Before I knew it I slapped her. "Don't yell at me." I said. She slapped me back. "Don't you slap me Abby." She said pulling my hair, and then boom we started fighting.

Gibbs' POV

I walked into the lab to see Abby and Ziva fighting while Tony tried to break them up. "GIRLS, GIRLS ! Stop it this instant." I yelled as I pulled Abby away and landed an almighty swat to her rear. "Ow dad." She screamed as she went to rub her butt. I grabbed Ziva and did the same. "Owww Gibbs, she started it not I was I just doing what you told me to do. She is the pulpit." She stomped her foot. Why do they have to be such kids. "It's culprit Zee-Vah, and I told you both to stop now look where you've gotten us." Tony yelled.

"Well its doesn't matter whose fault it is just know your both in trouble." I said. "Abby, Ziva go up to the directors office. I'm sure she would love to hear this." He said. Both of their eyes when wide.

"Wait no dad that's not ness-." Ziva stared but I put my hand up. "NOW!" I yelled to get them moving. Have fun Jenny.

Jen's POV

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I said as I saw Abby and Ziva come in. "Yes girls what can I do for you today." I asked leaning on my desk. "Well, ugh Uhmmm..." Abby said. "Yes Abby what do you need I am very busy." I said sitting down looking at paperwork. "Gibbs, sent us up here because we were kind of maybe, but not really fighting?" Ziva said. My eye went red. "Fighting?!" I gritted through frustration. First Maria and Coraliz, now Abby and Ziva, what is this.

"Mom look we learned our less-." I put my hand up to silence them. "I don't want to hear a word out of you two. Fighting really, I expected this from Coraliz and Maria but now you too, I am very disappointed. As a matter of fact I am livid, just two weeks ago did I not have to bust your asses for the exact same thing?" I asked hand on my hip. "Yes ma'am but-." I stopped Ziva. "No butts I was just on my way to get Coraliz and Maria, you two come along." I said grabbing my jacket.

"But mom I have so much work to do in my lab." Abby said. "And were you doin that work while fighting?" She shook her head. "I thought not so here's what's going to happen, we will go pick up Maria and Coraliz, and then you four will come back here, am I understood?" They both shook their head and we were off.

Maria's POV

"Hey do you see dad's car around here somewhere?" I asked Corals. "Nope." She said still on her phone hanging out with her no good gang friends ughh I hate them. She just better makes sure daddy doesn't see.  After five minutes moms car pulled up. "Umm mom what are you doing here?" I asked looking in the back to see Abs and Ziver. "What are you guys doing here?" I said as we got in. "We got into trouble little sister." And said. Aww man, mom took them with her and she's picking us up that only means one thing. She knows. "Mom I'm sorry we REALLY DIDN'T mean to get into a fight, it just happened." I said. "Maria enough." She said as she pulled out of he parking lot. "We will discuss it when we get back to headquarters." Ughh.

~ Back at NCIS ~

"Hey daddy." I said as I sat in his chair. "How was your day and practice?" He asked as I sat in his seat. "Ok I kinda got push ups at drill team, because I was talking but trust me I learned my lesson." I said. He smiled. "Well I'm glad I don't when to teach you any." He kissed me. "Maria upstairs now." Mom came out of nowhere and said. I sighed and walked up to see, Abby, Ziva, and Corals.

"I am very disappointed in you guys. You know what you have done wrong. I am NOT going to spank you guys this TIME, but let this be your last warning, the next time each of you will feel a paddle do you understand me?" She said. I shook my head thank god. "Alright second part is you each are ground to your fathers house for two weeks." Awwww. "But come on mom I had a party to go to tonight with Timmy." Abbs said.

Before I knew it dad came up and popped her. "There is more where came from Abbs if you decide to continue I would be more than happy to finish this up in the conference room." She immediately shook her head no. "Sorry.."

"As I was saying grounded, then you 4 will write 100 lines if I will not disobey, not will I fight. On top of that Coraliz and Maria you will run 4 laps around the NCIS track, and Abby and Ziva will finish all paper work and actual work before we all leave to go to dinner am I understood." We all nodded. "Alright get to it." She said as we all started writing our lines. I missed mom she's been gone for some times but thank god she's back I love my dad but I always love a woman more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End if he second chapter, so I've decided to publish a new chapter every Wednesday. Like my friend. ❣️

Your authors

~ C.M