Chapter 11 : Party hard

When Minho came to the living room, only wearing green underwears shaped in such a way that both his butt and privates parts were covered by a leaf, the leader couldn't help but burst into laughters. The rapper glanced at him with killing eyes and crossed his muscled arms on his naked chest, making the fake small wings on his back move.

"Laugh, laugh, stupid hyung." He said, his voice low as if it came from beyond the grave. "Karma is a bitch."

"O-Oh my f-fucking Go-od...!"

Onew fell on his knees as his laughter was totally possessing his body, and Minho sighed.

"Taemin-ah ! Why do I have to wear this shit ?!" He shouted, looking towards the kitchen as the maknae joined them, holding a tray full of small size pizzas.

"Because your job is to make Key hyung laugh." Taemin said, stepping over his leader to put the trail on the coffee table.

"I can make him laugh with jokes, I don't need to dress as... I don't even know what I'm dressed as !"

"That's the point. He will find you so ridiculous that he will laugh to death ! And you're a cute and sexy angel."

"Seriously ? Let me recap. You want me to hide in some big cardboard cake and to spring from it, only wearing leafs on my dick and ass ?"

The maknae let an evil laughter out and winked at him before heading back to the kitchen. Yes, that was exactly what he wanted him to do. He had to create the surprise in order to make his elder feel relaxed and amused. What could make him laugh more than Minho in a ridiculous situation ?

"You will do it very well !" Taemin said, bringing some beer cans on the coffee table. "Just don't forget to wish him a happy birthday when you will get out of the cake, and you have to make it angelic."

"Please, Taemin. Please." The rapper begged, kneeling and joining his hands together. "Don't make me do that."

"That's my wish. Onew hyung said that both of you would do as I say."

"But who listens to Onew hyung ?! And why isn't it him in the cake ?!"

"Because you are better shaped."

The leader stopped laughing as soon as he heard those last words and the tables turned, Minho exploding.

"To be honest, Taemin-ah... I would have preferred you to stick to your first idea." Onew mumbled. "Great party, Kibum's friends, all that normal stuff."

"I know, but this is way more funny !" The maknae said with a bright smile. "I thought twice about it. And you were right, Key hyung would have felt awkward with too much guests. And since I couldn't choose less than ten people from his group of friends, I thought it would be better to do something with just the five of us."