[M] Chapter 5 : Just once

The rehearsal was almost over but the boys weren't as tired as they thought they would be. Their enthusiasm was so intense that they could sing and dance hours more, but they were supervised by their manager and choreographers and had to obey if they told them to stop. The most important thing to do at that time, the day before their first concert, was to practice their recent Japanese songs : since they were in Japan, it was obvious that they would show more of their Japanese discography than their Korean one.

The concert program also included Japanese versions of their most famous title tracks, and they were actually practicing "Sherlock" for the third time. It was the final part, when the choreography made them spread their legs together first and finish by spinning round and round until going back to their very initial position.

But during the spinning part, Kibum suddenly lost his balance and fell down, making the others stop in a hurry. The raven haired man hadn't even touched the floor that some staff members were already coming next to the stage. Onew was the first of them all to kneel before his protected, helping him to straighten up while asking him if he had hurt himself.

"Is everything alright, Kibum ?" The choreographers' chief asked, climbing on stage.

"Yes, yes..." The concerned man answered, sitting up as he rubbed his hip. "I'm sorry, I was inattentive."

"You were dreamy the entire rehearsal... You're not hiding something, are you ?"

"Nothing at all, don't worry noona. I just need a break."

"It's okay, we will stop today's rehearsal now. You did well, all of you. See you tomorrow at three o'clock for the final one !"

The members thanked everybody and bowed before Minho gave a hand to his best friend, helping him to stand up.

"Did you hurt yourself ?" He asked.

"You fell on your hip, umma..." Taemin said, worried. "Does it hurt ?"

"No, no, it doesn't hurt and I'm fine. It's okay, I already fell countless times before." Kibum smiled, removing his audio equipment.

"Not that much, but noona was right. You were dreamy." Onew stated, staring at his friend as his eyebrows frowned. "Are you sure that you feel good ?"

"I promise. I feel good. Now stop talking about me and get changed. You're not going to stay with sweaty clothes, are you ?"

The leader nodded and tapped Kibum's shoulder before walking through the stage, quickly followed by the members. They headed to the lockers after they gave back their equipment, and the Almighty found himself dreaming again with his top in his hands.

What had he done...