Chapter 6 : Fanservice

The bedroom was bathed with the first rays of sunshine, the thick burgundy curtain only allowing a softened light to enlighten the place. Kibum frowned in his sleep, his face turned in the window's direction, and he carefully opened his eyes. His pupils slowly expanded as they got used to the warm light, and he blinked a few times.

His room's curtains were navy blue, what was this new color all of sudden ?

He rubbed his eyes with his fist before putting it back on the sheet, and his skin met another one, making him shiver because of this hot contact. Right away, he felt a pressure around his waist and a hand was put on his torso as his back met something hard and emitting a soft kind of heat. A deep breath was exhaled on his nape, and his memories came back as fast as lightnings in a stormy sky.

Those curtains, this body heat against him, this... smell. He could have recognized it from thousands, this erotic smell of sex and sweat that was perfuming both the sheets and his naked skin. And of course, his smell. As soon as his mind and senses regained consciousness, he slowly turned his body to lie on his back without moving away the muscled arm that was thrown on him. He then turned his head to look at the other man, still asleep next to him.

Jonghyun looked like an angel when he was sleeping. His face was flawless and his traits were relaxed ; his brown bangs were falling on his forehead but what made Kibum shiver with a simple look was his perfectly shaped jawline and collarbones. Without realizing what he was doing, the awake man raised his hand to make his fingers meet with the singer's face.

His index finger slowly followed the bone line in a delicate caress, then it went down to draw his right collarbone. A strong shiver ran through Jonghyun's entire body, and he slightly frowned before moving, falling on his back and raising his arm above his head on the pillow. Luckily, he didn't wake up, his breath still peaceful.

Kibum smiled and carefully pushed his lover's hand away from his torso in order to sat on the mattress. The sheets were only covering his lower body from his hips, and he shivered with cold. He didn't know what hour it was, but he had to be gone before the singer's awakening... Or he couldn't be able to leave anymore. But he couldn't resist temptation either...

Leaning forward, he approached the sleeping face with his, and put a tender kiss on the fleshy lips. There was no need to be cold hearted or to pretend not to care when Jonghyun was asleep. Kibum wouldn't lie to himself, that night had been the best he had spent for weeks. He had slept without being woken up twice or thrice as he usually did since he had moved away, and he had felt the reassuring warmth of his lover's body pressed against his all night long.

He seemed to feel... complete, again. But despite all the happiness he had felt when he had woken up in Jonghyun's arms, the rapper couldn't stay and accept it easily for now. It wasn't right. Straightening up, he left the bed's warmth and tiptoed around the room to pick his clothes up, wrapping his naked body up in his gown. He then headed to the living room and grabbed his phone that had been left on the coffee table. Out of curiosity, he switched the screen on and almost shouted. It was six in the morning and the battery was only making it through with five percents !

Without waiting more, Kibum left the room, only taking a glimpse at the bed to be sure that the singer was still asleep. He cautiously closed the door behind him and, once again, shivered. By closing this piece of wood, it felt as if he closed his heart.