Why

*Laurens Pov*

I opened my eyes and I looked around the room. I didn't know where I was. Then a guy opened the door and shut it behind him. He looked at me and I looked at him. He was Harry Styles. I hated him so much! He bullied me all the time. Why was he here? I just looked at him and he started to walk towards me. Oh my god I thought. He is going to hit me! I throw my arms up and covered my face. "Please stop, I'm sorry if your mad!" I shouted. "Whatt..." he shuttered. "I would never hurt you!" he said and he looked like he was on the edge of crying. "That's not what you said yesturday!" I yelled back. He pulled me by my shirt and pulled me close to his chest and then he slapped me and dropped me. I felt a tear on my cheek. I curled up in a ball and started to cry harder. "Why me," I whispered to myself. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and pulled to the side. I throw up blood and started to cough. Then several pictures went through my head. One was of Harry and me laughing. Then a picture if Louis and me kissing? Several of them went through my mind. My head started to pound and it got worse. I throw up and coughed even harder. Then Harry's hand grabbed my hair and pulled back. Then he slammed my head to the floor. He did it over and over. I wish I would just die! No one cared about me and no one will ever again. I finally blacked out...

*Harry's Pov*

I kept slamming her head on the floor. Then she throw up blood and she didn't struggle. Like if she wanted this. I let go of her hair and step back. What did I just do...