New Self, New Life

That moment I woke up and I got up and it was 6:30 in the morning, good timing! I woke up Hannah and said," If you want to look perfect for the first day of school then I would get up"! Hannah got up to take a shower but I didn't.  I took one last night.

When Hannah was done, she blow dryed her hair. When she was done, she went to her closet and pulled out a black pair of butty shorts and a gold shirt saying "Golden Girl" on it written in black. She asked if she could wear my new pair of black and gold high tops and she put on a pair of golden hop ear rings. She strained her hair and put on a black hat on backwards and just to say, she looked super hot! But when I pulled out a pair of white shorts with a pink flowing shirt than had ruffles and I pulled out a pink and white snadals that connected at the back. I curled my hair and I put a big white bow on the top of my head. I pulled out a pink backpack and I put all of my stuff in it. My phone started to ringing singaling us it was time to go. We went to my car and she got in it and we started to drive off to school. When I pulled up to school, I got scared. But I took a grip of myself and got out of the car. We walked up the school and we went to the office to get our new schedule for this year. We compared our schedule and we only had 6th period together! But I said bye to go find my new locker and I walked away. When Ai was walking down the hall, guys looked at me and most of them winked at me! But when I finally got to my locker, I put all of my stuff in my locker. When I was done I turned and I saw Louis at the other side of the hallway. I ran up to him and I pulled him into a hug! He looked at me and he smiled at me. "You look great"! he said. He kissed me in the middle of the hallway so people started to make owwww nosies. He picked me up and hugged me and twirled me around!