Shocked

When those words came from her mouth... I started to cry. I leaned back and grabbed my phone.  scrolled through my contacts. I passed my moms. I passed Harry's. I passed Liam's. I passed Niall's. I passed Louis's of course. Then passed Zyan's. Then I came to Hannah's contact. I shivered. I press the contact and it pulled up a picture of her and me when we were kids. A tear fell on my cheek and they kept coming. I pressed the button to call her. "Hello," she asked. "Hannah, I am pregnant," I yelled into the phone with my crying noises got louder. "I need you here with me, I didn't mean anything that I said to you," I cryed into the phone. "I will be there in 20," she said hanging up. I layed down  and waited for Hannah to show up.

Not to longer Hannah opened the door and ran to me and hugged me. "Your pregnant,"! she yelled at me. "Yea," I said worried. She lifted up my shirt and put her hand on my stomach. I looked down and saw something on her wrist. I ignored it and Hannah looked at me. "I'm so so sorry," she said and started to cry. She stood up and her jacket sleeve went up and I saw a bruse in her wrist and it went all the way up her arm. "What's on your wrist,"I asked pulling on her wrist. "Nothing," she said with a worried voice. "What happened," I asked."Nothing". "Tell me now," I shouted at her. "Take off your jacket," I said. "No,"she said standing up. I stood up and pulled off her jacket. I gasped at all the bruses that were on her arm and chest. "Who did this to you," I asked. She started to cry again. She sat down and put her face into her hands. I sat right next to her and rubbing her back. "Harry," she said and making her cry even harder.

*Sorry for the short chapter*

But I am thinking about dropping the book. Because I just don't know what to write... I don't even think anyone is reading this anyway*