The Question

When he asked that question, I looked up at Louis. "He got on one knee and asked," Lauren Elizabeth Sharp will you be my girlfriend"? the boys looked at me and they started to make kissy faces. I looked down to see Louis and he had the puppy dog eyes. He looked so cute, I though. "So", he asked. "Ummn, I would love to be your girlfriend"! He stood back up and pulled me in to give me a hug. " I love you", he stated. Did I just hear those words? I though. " I love you, too"! He picked me up and twirled me around. When he put me down, I notice the boys are watching! We turned around and he had his arm over my shoulder. " Here comes Harry". I bite my lip and Harry noticed that Louis arm was over my shoulder. He frowned. Harry walked up to us and asked us if we wanted to go to a party. We all said yes! Harry wrote down the address and gave it to us. It was tonight, so I had to ask my mom. Luckily, it was Friday.

*End of the day*  The rest of that school day was boring. A couple of guys asked for my number but told them I had a boyfriend. When I got home, I got in the shower. The party started at at 9:00 and it was 8:31! I ran to my closet and pulled out blue butty shorts and a white hoodie. I got white scandels and I put a necklace on and it says "Cutie". I blow dryed my hair and started to curl it. I looked at the clock and it said 8:55 and then I heard my phone go off. I looked at the screen and Louis was calling me. I answered it. "Hey", I said. " I am going to pick you up, ok?" "Yea", I said. He hung up and about 15 minutes later, I heard a knock on my door and I opened it and it was Louis and he said lets go. He pulled me out of the house and I climbed in the passenger seat and he started to drive.

When we got there, the house was alright trashed! there were some people on the lawn laying down looking up at the stars. We opened the doors and there was like over three thousand people there! Louis and I tryed to go into the house but people were drunk and throwing up everywhere and some danced. Louis went to the kitchen to get us something to drink and I was left there all alone. People started pushing me and girls started to grind on me. When Louis looked at me, he puts the drinks down and starts to dance with me.