Summer and Skinny

When I got home, I walked up the stairs and put on yoga pants and a t-shirt. I was going to the gym. Because I wanted to lose some weight. *Two weeks later* I stepped on the scale to see how much weight I lost. I looked at the scale and it said 131 pounds! I looked surprised and started to jump up and down! At this rate, when school started I will lose so much weight people wouldn't think it was me. *A day before school started* I have been working out everyday and have been on a diet all summer and I haven't looked to see how much I weighed in a long time. But I looked very skinny! I walked into my bathroom and I was scared to see how much I weighed. But I got a grip and stepped on the scale. I looked down and Ai weighed only 92 pounds!!! I screamed so loud! I ran to my mom and said that I weighed only 92 pounds! "I knew you could do it"!, she said with a smirk on her face. " We should go shopping for you because those baggy cloths wont fit you, only you can fit into my cloths". She grabbed her purse and handed me over 700 dollers!!! "That will get you new cloths and shoes and bags and your nails done!" She grabbed her car keys but she got a text saying she had to go to work for an extra shift. She said to go with Hannah and I hugged her so tight and slowly letting go. I ran up stairs to text Hannah to meet me at the mall in a few. She texted back with an ok. Hannah hasn't seen me since the last day of school. I knew it was going to be a better school year then it ever was!!!