Crying?

When Louis looked at me, I felt all emotional. Louis sat next to me, and his arm around me. "Why are you crying?", I said. "I just-",  I cut him off. "Why do you even care?", I shouted at him. "You have been bullying me since I came to this stupid school, I mean..." Louis cut me off, and he brushed his lips against mine and I kissed him back. I finally pushed him away and he looked like he just won the lottery! "Stop looking at me like that!" He pushed a curl away from my face and put it behind my ear. "I love you!" "Ever since you came to this school and Harry told me to do all of that stuff to you and I couldn't take it anymore!" I started to cry. "Don't cry". He wiped a tear from my face and kissed Ny cheek. I couldn't help but blush. He stood up and he helped he get up. "Now lets get your beautiful face all cleaned up?" We walked into the girls restroom and he got a paper towel and wiped the tears off from my face. He got the towel wet and kept doing what he was doing. When he was finished and just smiled at me. "You never told me why you where crying"? He just looked down at his shoes. "I looked at you and they laughed at you and poured that on you and I couldn't help it". Then he looked back at me and with a smile. "You are so sweet"! He smiled and he stepped closer that our noses were touching. He kissed my neck and I let out a moan. "So that's your soft spot?" He kept kissing there and I put my arms on his shoulders. I moaned even louder. His hand was on my thigh. Ohhh God where is this going, I thought. "Do you want to come over after school? he asked with a smirk on his face.