New and Improved (Harry Styles)

As I got out of bed, and heading to the bathroom. I turned on the water and I started to get undressed. I took off my shirt and I looked in the mirror and saw a big bruise on my side. I thought to myself... why me,why me? But to busy thinking I didn't hear my mom knocking in the door. "Are you ok honey"? Then I realized I was crying out loud. I wiped my face with water."Yeah mom"!  "I just stubbed my toe and it hurts"! "Well I just wanted to tell you breakfast is ready". I herd her walk away. I got undressed and I felt a sharp pain and I looked at the mirror and I just saw a horrible purple/black bruise. I just steeped into the bath and I started crying again. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sat there, feeling horrible.

When I was done, I walked into my my bedroom. I sat on my bed and then I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up and it was my bestfriend, Hannah Placker. and she had texted me that she was going to pick me up. I went to my closet and I pulled out a pink,high low  skirt and a white tshirt. I was very large for my age. I weighed at 196 pounds. As I tuked my white shirt on my skirt, I heard a knock at my door. I walked down stairs and opened the door. I just saw Hannah there just looking at me. "You look cute"!!!! she shouted. She was wearing a mint colored dress. She had her hair straightend. "Can I curl your hair"? she said with a smirk on her face. "Sure". We walked up stairs and I handed her my wand. She sat in my bed and I sat on the floor in between her legs. "How do you feel about it being the last day of school of being freshmans"?  "Well first of all, I am going to the gym everyday." She smirked at me. But she keeped curling my hair. Finally she was done and I unpluged the curling iron. It was 7:30 and we needed to get going or we are going to be late!!!  "We are going to be late",I said! So she grabbed the car keys while I got my purse and phone. We ran down stairs and I opened the door. I felt that sharp pain again. "What's wrong"!?!  I had my hands on my side where the bruise was.  She looked at me and said," left up your shirt". But I didn't. She started to pull on my shirt and I tugged on it to keep it away from her. "Let me see"!!! she shouted. But she was stronger than me and she lefted my shirt and she gasps. " Who did the to you"? but I started to cry. "Lauren, tell me who did this to you"?!? she shouts. I cry even harder and then said," Harry Styles".