Why Did You Do That!? 2 (Alternative)

Yeah part 2 but it's short
(If you don't like sad endings or if you don't like to cry, you should read this one lol)
---------

"Why did you do that, Jeon Jungkook!?"

"Hyung!!"

Jimin woke up sweating looking beside him seeing his boyfriend"J-Jungkook?"He called "Are you okay Hyung?"Jungkook asked"Y-You're alive!"Jimin exclaimed bringing the younger boy in his embrace"I though you died!"Jimin cried.

"Silly, I'm alive why would you think that Im dead?"Jungkook laughed "I should be the one to think that you're dead, you sleep like the whole day!"Jungkook pouted"The whole day!?"Jimin asked.

"You even mumbled something, like 'keep going baby, don't worry about daddy' did you dreamt about me? Hmm??"Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Shut up!"Jimin blushed "also did I really need to have a heart transplant?"Jimin asked "It's like 4 year ago you still dreamed about that?"Jungkook asked worried.

"W-who is the donor?"Jimin asked "My Twin, Jungmin" Jungkook said fidgeting his fingers"Ugh, I really thought you died"Jimin sighed then cuddled with Jungkook.

"I will never ever die Jimin, who would take the kids to school?"Jungkook chuckled "wait we have kids!?" Jimin said shocked "Aish, you just dreamed about the heart transplant then you forgot our kids?" Jungkook pouted.

"Eomma! Yugyeom stole my candies!!"A girl cried going towards Jungkook "S-Seulgi?"Jimin called "Yes Appa?"The girl giggled"Eomma! Jihoon stole the candies not me!"Yugyeom said running inside the room "Aish you kids, Appa will just buy you what you like okay?"Jungkook smirked.

"Yah, I don't have enough money why are you doing this to me"Jimin pouted "For forgetting our Anniversary"Jungkook glared.

"Jungkook!!!!"

"oh come on, we have visitors"Jungkook grinned then took Jimin with him with the kids of course.

"Taehyung-ah!!"Jungkook exclaimed then hugged the tall man"Wahh daebak, Jimin-hyung you grow up"Taehyung laughed.

"Shut Up Taehyung, Or I'll cut your dick off"Jimin said making the other gulp "ah kids so many kids"Yoongi whined as the kids of Park, Jung and Kim pile up to him.

"Hey Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah, Happy anniversary to you two"Namjoon smiled "Happy Anniversary to my favorite dongsaengs!"Hoseok cheered "How about me Hyung~"Taehyung pouted "you're the first one"Hoseok winked.

"Why am I single"Yoongi asked "shut up you said you had a date with Seong Yoon (You)"Jin scoffed "Oh I forgot, I'll be going I'll just come back later"Yoongi said.

"Nooo Uncle Yoongii!!"The kids whined "I'll be back later okay?"The mint guy said causing the kids to smile as they nodded.

"My kidss!"Mrs. Park and Mrs. Jeon greeted "Mom!"The two said "Grandmaa!".

"Aww look at my Little Grandkids they're so cute!"Mrs. Jeon squealed "Where's dad ,mom?" Jungkook asked.

"he'll just catch up since the company needs help" Mrs. Jeon answered as the younger nodded.

"Look at my son, you're a grown up now having little kids and having a sexy wife"Mrs. Park teased"Mom!" Jimin whined.