Chapter 1 That Girl

A/N (the first chapter maybe a little boring but it gets better when you keep reading afterwards. I promise. My first story ever that I've been writing seen I was like six! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL )Puppy!

Back to the story

My name is Heather. I'm a major fashionista who loves rock and pop music. I have blue eyes and black hair. I'm dating a boy named Travis. He's in a boy band called NLT. I walk to his place and he opens the door and we saw his bandmate Justin (we call him JJ) on the couch making out with a some blond chick. Justin looks up.

"Hey Heather, Travis" Justin said.

(Travis rolled his eyes.)

"JJ what are you doing?"I asked.

"Nothing." JJ said.

"I'm gonna go." said the blond.

She left the house.

"Who is that?" Travis asked.

"My ex-girlfriend." JJ said.

"It didn't look like she was your ex girlfriend." Travis said.

" JJ you could do better than her" I said.

"Like who?" JJ asked.

" I have a friend and she's really sweet, smart, honest and funny." I said.

"She sounds HOT!" JJ said.

"She is, l'll have you meet her tomorrow." I said.

"Your amazing." JJ said.

"Your welcome." I said.

Travis and I went upstairs and I slept the night at NLT's. I called my friend Celeste the next day and told her she had a date with JJ thorn. She was so excited. She went through her closet looking for the perfect outfit to wear. She pick that up hot pink t-shirt with a geometric design ,a pink and purple short plaid skirt, and white sneakers. Her hairstyle was a long razor cut with side parting and hazelnut highlights. She looked stunning. Celeste had to me JJ at the park at 12 p.m. She had to look her best. She went to the park and saw JJ with an awestruck look on his face and then she walked up to him.

"Hey I'm Celeste." she said.

"l'm Justin." JJ said.

Celeste and JJ walked and talked around the park.

"So I always wanted to learn about you." Celeste said.

"Oh really." JJ said blushing.

"Yeah, what was your most weirdest but memorable moment?" Celeste asked.

"Well, when I was little my mom took my to Michael Jackson." JJ said.

"Is that where he had that huge amusement park with animals and stuff?" Celeste said.

"Yes. I went on the swings and it was fun so I keep going on over and over again then when I got off I threw up." JJ said.

"Oh my." Celeste said laughing.

"You have a beautiful laugh." JJ said.

"Thanks." Celeste said.

After a while they both started making out. He took her home.

"Goodnight." JJ said.

He started kissing her. She pulled away.

"Goodnight JJ." Celeste said.

" Oh come on." JJ said.

" I'll call you tomorrow." Celeste said and closed the door.

Her heart was beating so fast. "OMG." she said.