"Ah Daddy! Ahhh ahh"Jungkook moaned when he felt his daddy's member inside him.

Not wanting to waste time he thrusted faster.

"Ah Daddy! Slow down! Hnngg haa!"Jungkook whined, "Jungkook-ah you're so wet for daddy huh?"Jimin moaned thrusting deeper.

"You're so deepp daddyyyy Aahhhh ah ah"The younger moaned meeting his thrusts.

(I completly forgot about Jimin's weak heart lmao)

Jungkook saw Jimin panting hard making him panic "J-Jimin? Are you okay?"Jungkook asked sitting up causing him to deepen Jimin's dick inside him"Ah! Shit"Jungkook moaned "keep going baby, don't worry about daddy"Jimin panted thrusting up finally hitting Jungkook's prostate.

"Ah Ah J-Daddy! Daddy Jimin!"Jungkook chanted when Jimin thrusted so deep that he felt that it reached his stomach.

Jimin massaged his baby's butt before spanking it"Aohhh Jimin~"Jungkook whined.

"Fuck im gonna cum"Jimin groaned "me too"jungkook panted as Jimin continuesly thrusting inside him.

"Ah!"

The younger plopped down to Jimin's chest hearing his heart pumping slowly"Jimin?"He called but he sees his boyfriend already sleeping so he don't want to wake him up "goodnight, I hope you live forever"Jungkook teared up as he admired Jimin's beauty /handsomeness.

--------

*tap tap*

Jungkook moved away as he felt a hand tapping his shoulders"J-Jung---kook"

Jimin.

He remembered his boyfriend as he woked up seeing him breathing heavily"Jimin! Oh my god"Jungkook panicked standing up ignoring the pain, he found the phone as he dialed Jimin's doctor "Hello?" "Dr. Lee! Please come quick, Jimin is having his Heart attack!" "Im on my way!"

"Jimin please breath"Jungkook said massaging Jimin's chest"Jungkook! I can't breath!"Jimin coughed.

"Im here"Dr. Lee said panting going towards Jimin preparing his items.

-----

"We should move him to my hospital"Dr. Lee said as he packed his stuffs "I'll call the ambulance"Jungkook said "No need I already told them"The doctor smiled as Jungkook nodded.

"What's the problem Doc?"Jungkook asked as he saw the doctor frowning"Im sorry but he can only live now for 5 days, his heart have a damage since he breath rapidly for a while"The doctor said, Jungkook only cried not wanting Jimin to leave by his side.

"Jungkook?"Jimin called "J-Jimin" "What happened?"Jimin asked "Jimin you only have now 5 days to live"Dr. Lee said"What!?"Jimin shouted.

"No! I thought its 2 weeks?"Jimin sobbed "Im sorry there's nothing I can do, but a donor"The doctor said leaving the both if them in the room.

"What are we gonna do now Jimin?"Jungkook sniffed lowering his head "Im gonn a find a way dont worry"Jimin said hugging Jungkook.

Jungkook has seen Jimin always leaving their house, and he knows what's the cause.

Now he decided for only Jimin to live forever "Don't worry Jimin, You will live forever"Jungkook muttered as he watch his boyfriend sleeping.

---------

"Jungkook!" Jimin called "Yes Hyung?"Jungkook asked"The doctor found me a donor!"Jimin cheered going towards him then hugged his precious boyfriend"Really?"Jungkook smiled as he nodded.

"And he want us too see him now so I can have the Heart Transplant already"Jimin said as the boy nodded.

"Are you sure Jungkook?"

"Yes Im sure Doctor"

------

"You can now open your eyes Jimin-ssi"The doctor said as Jimin obeyed he can now breath like a normal person (lmao) "now how's it feels?"The doctor asked as he saw Jimin smile "it feels great now I can live with Jungkook and marry him"Jimin giggled but the doctor frowned"Hmm I wish you two happily live together"The doctor said leaving him"wait doc! Where's Jungkook?"He asked "he said to see him beside your room

"Room 121017?"

--

Jimin opened the door excitedly to see Jungkook but only to meet with balloons and picture hanging on the wall, it was them in Seoul having fun and also they're childhood pictures.

He saw a paper on the other balloon so he took it then read it.

Dear Jimin,

Hi Hyung/Daddy, Happy 3rd Anniversary! Do you think that I forgot it? Of course no! And I know that you will be reading this after your transplant, and Im happy that you live, and I know that you want to marry me so i bought you a ring, its not really a marriage ring but a promise ring its my gift to you there's a box beside the balloon and read the message too okay!

-Jungkook

I looked for a box so once I see it, i opened it just to see a ring not a plain ring but a blue one, I saw a message again so I went for it.

Hi Jimin,

It's me again, I hope you liked my gift to you even though its just a small gift I hope you appreciate it, I hope you spend all the time with happiness, don't waste your time okay? Be happy as I always told you to,
I know you're like 'why is he writing this' but.... I.... Im sorry I will not be by your side, Im sorry that I will not be you Most Loved Wife, Im sorry that You will not spend your time with me, Im sorry that Im not gonna be Our kid's Mother/Father, I really love you and I don't want to lose you, I know that you will find a new one after this but, I love you Jimin I always do. Happy Anniversary Hyung

-JJK

"What the hell?"Jimin said as he wiped his tears" Come on Jungkook, don't joke with me like this!"Jimin laughed as he looked around he saw a bed with a person but covered with a white blanket, he walked towards it slowly.

As he was now by it side he slowly lift the blanket off , but he regret it.

He saw the love of his life, the sunshine, the one who made him happy, the one who always call him daddy and the person who will be his wife in the future.. Jeon Jungkook was laying on the bed...... Lifeless

"Why did you do that, Jeon Jungkook!?"