Chapter 1

Penny's POV
School is something that I absolutely hate. The thought of going back to school,tomorrow,is not helping my anxiety.

This summer was fun,well I didn't get to spend my summer vacation at some fancy place,but still being alone in my dark,messy,cold room was heaven to me. At least I don't have to face all the dramas back in school.

But whenever the thought of going back to school, comes in my mind,my heart literally sinks.
I am having all these amazing thoughts lying on my bed. My bed wasn't the most comfiest thing in the world rather a bit opposite. But still I love it dearly. This is the only place where I can dump all my pain,agony,tears.

As I am lying on my bed,my brother Jason enters.

"Hey,Penny,remember you have to go back to school tomorrow" Jason said with an evil smirk.

Jason is 18 months older than me. For some "unknown" reason, he hates me with a passion. He was always like this. When we were little kids, he used to snatch my toys, pull my hair,push me from the sofa, basically he searched for ways to make me cry. I don't remember a single day of my life,he has been nice to me.

I said with sad smile, "I do remember,Jason,you don't have to remind me every single second."

He replied, "Well, I remind you this every single second cause I can't wait until I don't have to see your fave 24/7 in this house."

As if , I get out of my room and lurk around the house.

"Then,be happy,only 24 hours is left till your wish comes true", I said.

He gave me an evil look while leaving my room. Why can't he leave me alone. I have never ever hurt him, why does he hate me then? I got up and wore a hoodie.

Jason's POV
I really hate her. The fact that she is my sister,makes me cringe. I actually for real, can't wait till she goes back to school. I hate seeing her face.

I was sitting on the sofa of our living room when I saw her getting out of her room. I can't help but hurt her every single second. I got up and stopped her.

"Where do you think you are going, huh?Definitely, going to meet your ugly ass friend".

She gave me a cold look and said, " That's none of your business".

I was shocked. She never talks to me like that. I was so shocked that I didn't even realise when she left the room. Where did she got all this courage to talk to me like that.

I stood silent for a moment. Then came back in my room. What on earth!! was that. I have never seen,Penny,being this rude to anyone let alone actually answering someone with sass.

I sat on my chair and shut my eyes for some time.

Hey, everyone.
This is my first time writing a story. So please excuse any mistakes.
English is not my first language so there might as well be some grammatical mistakes.
I wanted to write since a long time, but couldn't gather enough courage. But thanks to my best friend, sister and soul mate Ogreish . I love you,a lot. Thanks for being my inspiration. I also love niallscave work, even she inspired me to write.
I can't wait to see you guys read and comment.I will try my best to please all of you.❤️