06

Vote and comment for the next chapter

||Liyah||

Me - doctor Ryan when can my baby leave ?

It's been 2 weeks and I'm tired of being here .

Hospitals make me depressed , especially when I remember the night my momma died .

I asked that , hoping for the best . Lani is always in and out of the hospital but this is one of the longest times she's had to stay .

I sat on the bed in my work for clothes . I got off work about an hr ago and made my way here .

Lani was snuggled up closely to me with her head in my lap .

She won't go to sleep unless I'm by her side so as soon as I got here she fell right asleep .

Dr . Ryan stood in front of me and looked from me to Lani .

Dr . Ryan - I have to keep her here to make sure she's alright

Me - Dr . Ryan my baby has never been in the hospital this long I said as the side of my stomach started to hurt . Please tell me what's wrong .

I felt in my heart something was wrong and I know with Dr . Ryan he like to be 100 % sure before he tell me anything .

Dr Ryan - Aaliyah hunny he said and grabbed my hand

I moved it from his as he avoided eye contact with me

Dr Ryan - I've been monitoring her heart closely and I think I see a tumor growing

My body became numb and I felt my heart beat .
I couldn't speak .

Dr . Ryan - right now it's small but the bad thing is if it keeps growing and get to big she'll have to have surgery .... we cannot preform the surgery here . she's so young and the procedure is so risky , most doctors won't perform the surgery .

Dr Ryan - you hear me ?

I nodded as tears fell from my face

Dr . Ryan - don't cry he wrapped his arm around me to try to comfort me .

Dr . Ryan - let's just pray for the best tomorrow . More doctors will be here tomorrow to take a look at her ok ?

I said nothing as I tried to control my heart beat .