Chapter 14

"My childhood house." Draco explained shortly.

"It's huge." Hermione noted. "Your family own a house this big in London?"

"My family is very wealthy and we own property in many other countries. This is one of the more modest houses."

"Draco, when can we leave?" Pansy whined, slipping yet another wine glass off of one of the platters.

"You can leave whenever you want. My parents are hosting this graduation party for all of us, but you are by no means expected to stay. Harry and I, however..."

"What?" Harry asked, turning around as he heard his name.

"Nothing, back to your conversation, Potter." Harry rolled his eyes but turned back to Daphne and her parents.

"Why do you call him Potter sometimes?" Sirius asked.

"I always have; it's just how I communicate with him." Draco defended himself.

The scene shifted yet again to Draco and Harry's flat.

"Scorpius is asleep." Harry said, joining Draco on the couch. "Finally."

Draco immediately put his feet in Harry's lap, laying down with the book he was reading now being held above his face. "Good."

Harry gazed at Draco, true love in his eyes. "I'm so proud of you, Draco." Harry said.

Draco raised an eyebrow, bending his neck to get a look at Harry. "Stop looking at me like I'm a piece of meat."

Harry laughed. "Sorry, babe. That look won't ever go away. You're too cute."

"I am not cute."

"You are."

"I am not. I am nothing but a human of mere perfection. My chiseled jaw, my perfect hair-," He had to push that obnoxious piece of hair out of his eyes as he said that, "-My perfectly shaped nose, my perfect body."

"You're preaching to the choir, Draco." Harry laughed, rubbing his hand along Draco's calf, causing Draco to nearly purr.

"You're just flattering me to get into my pants."

"I would never." Harry feigned a gasp, drawing a hand to his chest in mock shock.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Let me finish this chapter."

Harry nodded, continuing to gaze at Draco. "Draco, can I ask you a question?"

Draco hummed, letting Harry know he was listening.

"Will you marry me?"

The book suddenly dropped on Draco's face, causing Harry to laugh and Draco to scowl. "What?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Fuck." You could see Harry's heart drop.

"Oh." He said.

"Oh, Harry no! No no, no! Of course I'll marry you, you twit! I was cussing because Pansy had a bet on where you would propose. I had all my money on the green at Oxford, where we met. You ruddy, unromantic, bastard."

Harry laughed. "Who won?"

"Pansy."

"She helped pick out the ring."

"God, I hate you." Draco said, sitting up and grabbing Harry's face between his hands. "And I love you, more than anything. Of course I'll marry you." The two shared a kiss. "You didn't get me a diamond engagement ring, did you? I will not walk around with a giant rock on my finger."