Chapter 11

The pale beige of the flat walls shifted to grey and into an elegant looking foyer.

"Harry, what a pleasure!" Narcissa said, greeting the two men with kisses on the cheeks. "And what a sweet boy." She cooed at Scorpius, who hid his face in Harry's neck.

"Son, Harry." Lucius said.

"Is that your father?" Ron asked.

"Yes."

"He looks-,"

"Arrogant? He is." Draco laughed. "But he's always been supportive and accepting of me, to my surprise."

"Hello, Lucius." Harry said. "It's a pleasure to see you again."

"Please wait for pleasantries until we are at least seated in the lounge, for goodness sake." Narcissa chastised.

"So, tell me about school." Lucius said to both men. "I hope you are both excelling, even with the child?"

"I've got a 4.0." Harry said proudly. "It's the first time I've ever had such a high score."

"That's wonderful!" Narcissa said.

"And you, Draco?"

Draco begrudgingly admitted his score. "I've got a 3.9."

"That's because your course load is more rigorous than mine. And you have science and math classes. I just read for all of my classes."

"You do more than just read, Harry. Your papers are astounding."

"Now, boys. We are proud of both of you for achieving such wonderful grades." Narcissa interrupted.

"I have a question of much import." Lucius said suddenly. "When will you two tell us that you are exclusive?"

Harry and Draco balked. "What?!"

"Oh boys, don't pretend like we don't know. It's so painfully obvious."

"We aren't dating!" Both men exclaimed together, looking at each other and blushing.

Narcissa rolled her eyes. "You're raising a son together!"

The two men each made sounds of disagreement, only to be stopped by Scorpius sudden outburst. "Dada!" He shouted. "Dada dada dada dada!"

Harry was out of his seat immediately, rushing to the boy's side, only to realize that he was only frustrated because he couldn't get the circle block into the square hole.

Narcissa raised an eyebrow at Draco. "And why aren't you over there?"

Draco looked down. "He started calling Harry that last week."

Her eyebrow still raised she continued to stare Draco down. "We're not dating."

The memory shifted yet again.

Draco and Harry arrived at their flat, Scorpius sleeping in Draco's arms. "I'll go put him down. I'll forgo the bath tonight."

"Good idea, he won't fall asleep if we wake him up."

Harry made his way to the kitchen, starting some tea and Draco walked to Scorpius's room, laying the boy down and giving him a kiss on the forehead, failing to notice Harry in the doorway, tea forgotten.

"Fatherhood looks good on you, ya'know?"

Draco turned, facing the man. "Thank you. Is the tea done?"

"Nah, I didn't brew any. Wanna watch some trash telley?"

The two men sat side by side, popcorn between them, as they watched the television, occasionally muttering obscenities at the people.

If you watched carefully enough, you would notice Harry stop paying attention to the TV. If you watched closely enough, you would notice the gaze being directed to Draco and staying there. If you looked hard enough, you could notice Harry trying to memorize every single detail of Draco's face; the slight frown that permanently graced his lips in their natural form, the one single lock of blonde hair that fell into his eyes only to be brushed away and fall again two minutes later in an endless cycle, the way he blinked, taking a fraction of a second longer than the average person, the slight downturn of his eyes, the teeth that peaked out when he smirked, the way he would scratch his neck when something uncomfortable happened, the way he would bite his nails absent mindedly. The slight swell of his lips, the divot from his neck to his collar bone, the blonde hair peaking from under his shirt, the permanently peaked nipples (no one knew that Draco had pierced them except for Harry, who got his tongue pierced the same day, only to hate it and take it out. Draco liked the nipple piercings, however), the definition of his abductors, the slight raise of his shirt showing the beginning of hair leading to the very prominent V shape. If you watched ever so closely, you could see the lust begin to rise in Harry's eyes, accompanying the looks of pure love.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Draco said, finally noticing the gaze.

The popcorn was suddenly flung out of the way as Harry lunged at the other man. Hands entwined with hair, teeth bumped, noses were squished together. Hands roamed bodies, Harry's hands sneaking up Draco's shirt and brushing against the piercings, Draco's hands ran along the inner side of Harry's legs, brushing slightly against the rising bump in his pants.

The air was suddenly heated, all of the sexual tension that had been surrounding the two since the first night in the club suddenly clashed in the most heated way. There was an audible crackling in the air (That's Harry's magic," James had said.) and the two men were oblivious to the world around them, finally accepting that they did in fact long for each other, love each other. They were the last two to realize that the feelings were mutual and they were so eager to finally experience each other.

Shirts and undershirts were littering the floor, pants were unbuckled and the men were horizontal on the couch, tongues roaming chests, hands roaming thighs, sweat mixing, pants being matched.

Just as Harry was beginning to lower himself to Draco's lap, the baby monitor let out a shrill scream, alerting the men to the baby and successfully ending all thoughts about each other.

The two stared at each other for a moment, ignoring the crying baby (Scorpius woke up multiple times per night, and he almost always fell asleep about two minutes later.) The cries began to soften, until there were none at all. The men stared for a fraction of a second longer before they both burst into laughter. Harry climbed off of Draco pulling them both into sitting positions again. When their laughter finally calmed, Harry wrapped his arms around Draco and rested his forehead against the other man's. The two embraced, smiles on their faces.

"That was much better than the first time."

"First time?" Harry asked.

"You don't remember, seriously?"

"Remember what?"