✿ chapter 10 ✿

its actually bc im super bored and have nothing to do woo 

Words >> 987 

~~~~~✿~~~~~

3rd person pov 

Taehyung had given up on trying to find where the Yoongi boy could possibly be. 

He knew he was late for class so he decided to skip English class, only now he noticed; hes been skipping a lot of classes lately. He didn't get bothered by it tho, It wouldn't affect his grades that much since he usually always gets A's and B's. 

He decided to go to the gym, that was closed -and will remain closed- since they won't have any gym classes this term. 

The gym was quite big, he enjoyed it. Being alone in such a big space, every noise echoing through the air. 
He sat down on a bench and took out his phone, he decided he'd play a bit until it was time for his next class. 

He stayed there for a few minutes, before he heard footsteps getting louder, he decided to hide, just in case it was a teacher coming by to check if any students had skipped classe

But it wasn't a teacher, it wasn't the janitors, it wasn't any one that worked in the school.

It was Yoongi, the boy was looking for this morning but couldn't find anywhere.

He watched as the short boy made his way onto a bench and sat down, he wrapped his arms around himself, since the gym was cold and he wasn't wearing anything that was appropriate for the cold. 
Only now Taehyung realized the state the boy was in, he has bloodshot eyes, messy hair, his shirt wasn't tucked in properly, the boy looked like a mess.

Taehyung asked himself so many questions, he just wanted to know more about him, why was he like that? Why was he crying? What happened to him? Did someone do something? Did he do something?

Taehyung sighed, way too loudly considering he was trying to hide from a boy that was only a few meters away from him. That earned Yoongi's attention, and said boy looked around with eyebrows furrowed. 
Taehyung decided to come out from his hiding spot, which seemed to go un-noticed for Yoongi, somehow. 
Taehyung made his way to the boy and lightly tapped his shoulder, making the boy flinch and look up at Taehyung, frowning.

"Hi,"

"Where did you come from?"

"I was um.. Hiding-"

Yoongi just raised a brow at him

"I thought you were a teacher,"

Yoongi just nodded slowly, adverting his gaze to something else. 
Taehyung sat down beside the boy, way too close for Yoongi's taste, but he didn't say anything. 

"Hey um.. What happened? You look really down." Taehyung mumbled, looking at the boy, whose head was hanging low and he was hugging himself tightly. 

"Stuff."

Taehyung pressed his lips into a line and continued staring at Yoongi, wanting an actual answer even tho he knew the boy wasn't going to give him one. 

He decided to change subject anyways

"You seem cold-"
"Here you can take my jacket"

Before Yoongi could say anything Taehyung already took off his jacket and wrapped it around Yoongi's small figure, which caused Yoongi to blush slightly. But it was barely noticeable, since his cheeks were stained red in tears. 

Taehyung attempted to get an answer from the boy again

"Yoongi, please tell me what happened."

"Why?"

"Because i'm worried."

"You're probably just like one of those people."

"Those people?"

"The ones that say they're 'sorry for me' but when I tell them the shit that goes down they eventually quit trying to help me."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Im trying to say to stop worrying about me, you'll just forget me."

"No I won't-"

"How do you know?"

Taehyung sighed and grabbed Yoongi's wrist, turning the boy around, making Yoongi look at him.

"Tell me what happened, please."

Yoongi hesitated, but he gave up.

"I-it was Baekhyun-"

"What? who? What did he do?"

Yoongi didn't want to say much more, but he did so anyways. 

"H-he abused me."

Taehyung hadn't even noticed that he had brought Yoongi up to his lap.
He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's body, almost suffocating the new crying boy.

That moment didn't last long when the bell rang, signaling lunch time. Taehyung didn't want to move, but Yoongi seemed to tense up.

"I should b-be going."

"No you shouldn't"
Taehyung pulled the boy even closer to him, if that was even possible.

"But h-he'll be mad.."

"Then let him be, but I won't let him touch you."

"B-but when im g-going home, he knows my add-address."

"Then you should come to my house then."

"But he'll be even more mad.."

"Then I'll protect you until he's far, far away from you."

"Y-you won't be able to.. You'll eventually forget me and get tired of me"

"I won't."

"Y-you promise?"

"I promise."

Taehyung kissed the top of his head and started playing with his hair. 
Yoongi blushed and closed his eyes lightly, enjoying the feeling.

He was really tired and sleepy, since he didn't sleep at all, without noticing it he was almost asleep on Taehyung's arms, but he tried not to, by shaking his head and opening his eyes when he felt them closing, 

Taehyung seemed to notice and he just snuggled Yoongi closer to his chest, planting kisses all over Yoongi's face.
Yoongi whined softly and exhaled

"I don't want to skip this class..."

"It won't hurt." 

"B-but"

"Sh, you need to stress yourself less, and I know you're tired"

"But we're inside the school gym"

"Oh"

Taehyung carefully slid Yoongi out of his lap, causing the shorter boy to huff and pout.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you get your stuff so we can go home."

"Taehyung are you sur-"

"Sush, yes i'm sure I want you to come over, in fact, I could just walk beside you all day if I could."

"But-"

Before Yoongi could continue his sentence, Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's wrist and helped him get up, causing the shorter boy to yelp. 
And with that both boys walked out of the school

~~~~~~~~

Im. so. tired.