✿ Chapter 3 ✿

Im. so. tired.
But i'll still write this, also this is part 2 of Taehyung's character introduction (:

Words >>820

~~~~~✿~~~~~

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung ran down the concrete steps to meet his friends, Jimin and Jungkook. They were going over to Taehyung's house today, since his parents weren't going to be home all week, and he'd die of boredom.

"Hey guys~" -Me

"Everyone ready?" -Jimin

Jungkook and I nodded and the 3 of us headed off.

As we were walking down the cold streets, chatting and joking around with each other, like we always do. I noticed a certain someone. It looked like that boy that people were talking about in school. It looked like the poor shot boy was dying. He was sitting under a tree, and it looked like as if he was crying. His face was buried in his knees which were brought up to his chest.

"Guys, look over there-" I said as I pointed to the miserable boy

They both turned around and looked at the boy, frowns clearly visibly forming on their faces.

"I always knew he's weird.." Jungkook mumbled, making me give him a glare before turning my head to the boy again, carefully crossing the street and making my way closer to the crying boy.

I crouched down beside him and patted his shoulder which made him flinch and look at me.

"TAEHYUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I heard Jungkook shout from the across the street.
which made the poor boy flinch even more and shift away from me. I sighed and got closer to him

"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice was low and softy, not to scare the poor boy. The boy looked at me and blinked his blood shot eyes before parting his lips slightly to speak, but nothing came out of his red and purpleish lips. I looked at him soothingly and smiled warmly shifting closer to him. I could see his eyes travelling from me to my friends, his eyes shifting back to me but quickly focusing on the ground. He was breathing heavily and his hair was messy, really messy. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes looked so heavy and blood shot. His lips were swollen and he had bruises on his lip, fore head and a red hand mark around his neck. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a closer look, completely ignoring the confused glare the boy gave me.

Jimin and Jungkook were growing really impatient. They both glared to eachother before walking away. They were probably going to their own house. Taehyung didn't even notice them. And even if he did, he wouldn't care. He just wanted to know more about this Yoongi boy.

"Y-your friend a-are walking away" The boy stuttered. Taehyung didn't give much thought to his friends but how the boy sounded adorable, and Taehyung couldn't help but smile warmly.

"It's okay. I don't mind" I assured, glancing over the boy's neck once more. There was clearly a hand mark over there. Taehyung just wondered how it got there in the first place. This boy didn't look like the type that would seek fights.

"Why are you here? Do you need help-" The boy just shivered and nodded his head, bringing his knees up to his chest again. I smiled and sat beside the boy, wrapping an arm around him. I didn't exactly know why, but I wanted to comfort him, seeing the stage he was in. He surely looked miserable. He looked vulnerable, fragile, weak. He flinched slightly at the action but seemed to calm down a bit.

"Mind telling me what happened? I can bring you to my house and make some hot chocolate if you'd like." I said, in hopes to try and help the boy and know why he was like this in the first fucking place.

The boy shyly nodded and with that, Taehyung slowly got up and gently took the boy's cold hands and helped him up. I looked at him and smiled warmly (666 words (; )

"Well, I-" The shorter boy started, he was trembling and looked cold, he wasn't wearing warm clothing. He only had a baby blue sleeved shit on and some thin black jeans, which seemed to wrap around his skin almost perfectly.

"I d-don't want to t-talk about it.." The shorter boy mumbled, Taehyung understood and nodded his head slightly, once again smiling at the boy.

On the way they were both really quiet and didn't talk at all.
Taehyung's interest of knowing the boy just grew even bigger, he wanted to learn more further information about him, he didn't know why. He just found the boy really interesting -and adorable-

Not weird

~~~~~~✿~~~~~~

Its 1 am fml and ig this is enough for you to know Taehyung's character.

I'd say he's kind and selfless.

Put it in your own words ♡♡