✿ Chapter 1 ✿

Words >> 632

3rd person pov

It was raining, the water drops violently hitting the glass of the window pane leaving the sound of drops hitting glass and the tinted smell of wet concrete filling the air as Yoongi sat on his bed. Covered in his fluffy bedsheets. Writing in his diary that he always seems to carry around and write in when there's no one around.

He trusted that diary a lot. It was a pink diary with paper flowers on the front cover and a lot of pink, white and magenta glitter over it. It smelled like him, a sweet strawberry smell and a hint of chocolate.

Yoongi would always write his thoughts in that diary. Everything he was feeling. Every emotion, every single thought would be transferred into paper with the black ink and passion. He was describing his feelings at the moment. How the rain was so calming and relaxing. It didn't make his head ache, it didn't make him worry, it didn't make him angry or stressed. He wished he could stay like that forever, but sadly, he can't. And he could never stay in peace with himself. At least not with all of the darkness that surrounded him.

He finished writing and closed his diary, cautiously placing it beside a black box that was under his bed. He then slowly laid back and wrapped himself in blankets until he slowly drifted away, and eventually, fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's pov

The thin rays of sun were shining in my eyes. The room was quiet, peaceful, that is.. Until my alarm went off, causing me to bolt up and fall of my bed due to the really loud noise the alarm made. Right next to my ear

Whining, I got up and set the alarm off and walked -more like dragged- myself to the bathroom to take a quick, cold shower. Which was one of the -one of the- worst parts of the day, because he had to undress and reveal his 'ugly' body. His thighs were scarred from the cutting he does. To relieve himself from all of the dark ghosts that are floating around in his blood and his bones, whispering into his skin and nibbling on it.

He let the water fall onto his body as he looked down at the ground. Thinking about life and if school is gonna work out for him. Last time he went to school people would beat him up. Which only made his insecurities worse, bigger, heavier, scarier.

He got out of the shower and got dressed. He decided to wear a knitted baby blue over-sized sweater, some skinny jeans, sneakers and a white heart necklace. He didn't even bother to brush his bed hair. He just put the bag over his shoulder and left the house to head to school. He was lying if he said he wasn't scared. So many people, so many people to judge him, so many people to remind him everyday how he's useless, ugly, worthless and a nothing in life. Bullying, beating and even sexual harassment.

As he walked down the empty streets, the soft morning wind blowing each strand of hair softly, he sighed. Thinking about how this is just gonna be like any other hell of a year. Well, was he wrong. Maybe not completely, it is gonna be hellish. But something's gonna change. But Yoongi just would never think about some kind of hope, he couldn't. He just didn't have any, he didn't even mention the word 'hope' Knowing it would just slip out of his mouth and wash away in the wind.

But this year, thing were going to be different.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter one of my first ever book (: I hope it's not shitty or whatever.