❀ Chapter 6 ❀

I ate so much snacks while my internet was gone omg 

also this book reached 100 reads ;o THANK YOUUUU <3
Words >> 557 
(I swear I'll start making long chapters soon)

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov 

"But I want to go to the cinema~"

"Well I don't want to"

"Well I want to."

"But I don't."

I sighed deeply as I listened to Jimin and Jungkook argue like the two children they were. 
It was really bothering me, I couldn't find a distraction, since my phone died so I had nothing to do instead of hear the two whine like babies.

That is, until I saw someone walking inside the canteen. It was Yoongi. He looked tired, it looked as if he was crying. His hair was messy and his eyes were red with bags under them 

( *btw this is like a few days after what happened in the last chapter* )

I decided to get up and walk over to him, completely ignoring the two confused boys.

"Hey Yoongi how are y-" 

"Bad." 

Taehyung nodded shyly and bit his lips before continuing.

"Oh, I'm sorr-"

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

Taehyung was just awkward by now, he scratched the back of his neck and looked around, thinking of what to say next.

"W-what happened?"

Yes just fucking stutter and make yourself even more awkward 

"Nothing. Just don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Taehyung knew he was lying. Even tho he didn't exactly know the boy, he just had that feeling that this boy was not okay. Not only physically because damn, but also mentally. 

"But you don't look fine-"

Yoongi sighed and nodded, before walking away from Taehyung and into some where Taehyung's eyes couldn't reach. 

Good fucking job Taehyung.

I sighed and walked out of the canteen aswell, not wanting to hear two annoying babies annoying me all day long. I'm just not in the mood for it.  

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's pov

I just walked away. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't want to see anyone anymore. 

I walked over to an old abandoned park. The fencing around it was damaged and rusty. All of the vines and greenery took over the place, making it look almost haunting, but Yoongi liked it.

It was really cold, so Yoongi wrapped his thin arms around himself for warmth.

He walked over to an old wooden swing, it was all damaged and almost falling apart, it had vines growing all around it, and the actual seat area had almost fallen off, it was only hanging by one rusty old chain. 

I brushed some of the dirt with his hands and looked at cravings that were carved into the wood. 

There were heart cravings and names everywhere. Yoongi looked at a certain carving that was just under an ivy leaf. 

It was an deeply carved heart, with the initials, YG + BH. 
Baekhyun. The one person I thought I could count on but I was wrong. 

I could feel tears running down my cheeks as all of the memories came back, well, they were all fake. But they just felt so real. 

a single tear turned into many.
many tears turned into sobs, and eventually I found myself sitting in front of the swing, sobbing loudly since no one could hear me, since I was all alone. No people around me looking at me, no one to talk to me, no one. Just me.

At least i thought 

~~~~~~~~~~

lol bye